Holy Grail Item

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
Trudy
Otaku - Fanatic

Holy Grail Item

Post by Trudy »

I'm sure it comes as no surprise to anyone who has ever seen my gallery, but Escaflowne is the series I primarily collect from, and Millerna is my favorite character. Needless to say, Dryden/Millerna is in my top 5 anime OTPs of all time (along with Utena/Anthy, Yoko/Rakushun, Haruka/Michiru, and Nana/Hachi).

I was finally scanning some copy sketches I have in my collection yesterday and boy, would I kill for a cel/sketch from the scene below, when Zaibach attacks in the midst of their wedding:

Honestly, I'd be happy with any cel from the wedding or the attack after it. I know of a handful of cels/sketches that have landed into the hands of English-speaking collectors on Rubberslug, but unfortunately, it seems like some of them have dropped off the face of the planet. :(

If anyone is willing to part with one or knows where I can find it, I'd really appreciate it!
Actively Collecting:
Escaflowne, Gokinjo Monogatari, Infinite Ryvius, Record of Lodoss War, Revolutionary Girl Utena
Looking for select cels from:
CardCaptor Sakura, Daria, Fushigi Yuugi, Gall Force, Gokinjo Monogatari, Gunsmith Cats, Jubei-chan the Ninja Girl, Kaito St. Tail, Magic Knight Rayearth, Oniisama E, Please Save My Earth, Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
Looking for production artwork from:
Ashita no Nadja, Full Metal Panic!, Juuni Kokki, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, NANA, Princess Tutu