WTB Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Fate/Zero genga

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
berzey81
Otaku - Fanatic

WTB Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Fate/Zero genga

Post by berzey81 »

I'm looking to buy some genga from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Fate/Zero but am not having any luck. I found allot from FMA but am specifically looking for brotherhood. Also and I know this is a long shot, has anyone ever seen any genga from Psycho Pass or One Punch Man. Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks
grEenLeaFx
Kamisama - God

Re: WTB Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Fate/Zero genga

Post by grEenLeaFx »

The best selection of FMA Brotherhood sketches I have seen is at Madoka which you probably already know. They are running a half off sale currently and do so a few times a year. Even with their sales they are still too pricey for me, but if you have the money that is the place to check out. Can't say for the others, but if you are having a hard time finding them it probably means most were destroyed after use.
bidibadiboo

Post by bidibadiboo »

berzey81 wrote:I'm looking to buy some genga from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Fate/Zero but am not having any luck. I found allot from FMA but am specifically looking for brotherhood. Also and I know this is a long shot, has anyone ever seen any genga from Psycho Pass or One Punch Man. Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks
Seen some Fate/Zero dougas a few months back. Tried to get 'em but these went for too much so sadly I had to let it go, I haven't seen any gengas tho.
BTW I have seen you got some nice Rokka no Yuusha gengas. Would you be willing to sell one? Or maybe trading?
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

I picked up a Fate Saber genga a couple weeks ago, but the douga is definitely more common. Not that that's saying a lot because they sketches infrequently appear on YJ. Most of these are inbetween frames, but even some of those, like Rin being pinned, go for about $100/each.

As for OPM, the studio behind that is rather protective of that artwork. My guess is that they're planning to put out some art book later on this year to cater to the sakuga fans. When the character designer, Kubota, visited AnimeFest last year, all of the OPM stuff he drew at the con had to return back to Japan with him. My source told me that this was because his publisher demanded it, so I would not be surprised if the same thing occurred at SakuraCon this year.
berzey81
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by berzey81 »

Thanks for the input guys. Unfortunately I just couldn't manage to get my hand of any fate genga or douga in time so I had to go with reproductions instead. At least I'll have something to get signed at Sakura Con. It crept up on me sooner than I realized and I just was scrambling to get some art. It's really hard to collect so many different series.

As for OPM that makes me really sad. I LOVE that anime and have binge watched it from beginning to end 4 times now and was really hoping for a sketch but that's not sounding likely.
berzey81
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by berzey81 »

Seen some Fate/Zero dougas a few months back. Tried to get 'em but these went for too much so sadly I had to let it go, I haven't seen any gengas tho.
BTW I have seen you got some nice Rokka no Yuusha gengas. Would you be willing to sell one? Or maybe trading?
Thanks for the compliment on my Rokka gengas. Unfortunately I don't plan on parting with them. I have actually never sold or traded any of my collection as of yet. I have separation issues lol.
Bishy-Freak
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Bishy-Freak »

Hi
You might want to ask this collector about what you want

http://animejewell.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp