Looking for Chie Shinohara's Red River/Anatolia Story original artwork

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
KT
Yosutebito - Hermit

Looking for Chie Shinohara's Red River/Anatolia Story original artwork

Post by KT »

As the title states, Im looking for original artwork for Red River (Anatolia Story) by Chie Shinohara. Specifically of Kail and Yuri. There is also a lithograph that was circulating early 2000s that was signed by Chie Shinohara...Still kicking myself for not buying it when I saw it on auction. It was of Kail and Yuri each riding on their horse and reaching their hand out to eachother. I would like that lithograph as well.

Anyways, I have been out of the cel collecting game for awhile. But this is one thing on my wishlist that has drawn me back in.

Hope everyone on here is doing well, it's been awhile since I visited! I remember I use to come on here everyday during my cel collecting days. Good times.
KT
Yosutebito - Hermit

Re: Looking for Chie Shinohara's Red River/Anatolia Story original artwork

Post by KT »

UPDATE:

My wishes came true :D I got 2 signed lithographs (one is where the 2 lovers are reaching out to each other on horseback).

Im definitely finding myself drawn back into collecting lol!
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Re: Looking for Chie Shinohara's Red River/Anatolia Story original artwork

Post by kathpatty »

Wow, love this manga....congrats :bounce :bounce :bounce
A Man Who Views The World The Same At Fifty As He Did At Twenty Has Wasted Thirty Years Of His Life. - Muhammad Ali