Looking to buy a Sailor Moon Cel

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
StinkyNeko

Looking to buy a Sailor Moon Cel

Post by StinkyNeko »

Hello Everyone

I'm looking to buy a very nice Sailor Moon cel. If anyone is selling feel free to let me know. Right now I looking for a Sailor Moon or Sailor Mercury or a group photo. I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank You
StinkyNeko
Ginta
Otaku - Fanatic

Re: Looking to buy a Sailor Moon Cel

Post by Ginta »

For some reason I tried to separate my cels with Hotaru, Ami, and Chibusa and caused air bubbles in the middle as you can see on the scan. It seemed like it would separate and it wouldn't. Otherwise the 3 cels are fine and come with 3 sketches. The cels aren't warped or damaged. There's just air in there now. I haven't tried to sell it yet because I would still want $299.99, the same as my other Sailor Moon cels.

Please let me know if you're interested. I can be contacted through PM, Rubberslug feedback, or eBay. I'm also in the Facebook groups. 20% off and combined shipping if you buy multiple cels.

http://marmalade.rubberslug.com/gallery ... esID=49083
https://www.ebay.com/str/marmaladejapan ... 3832038719
Attachments
wmdgvegbly_o.jpg
wmdgvegbly_o.jpg (816.4 KiB) Viewed 1119 times
StinkyNeko

Post by StinkyNeko »

Hello Ginta

Thank you for the reply and offer. Unfortunately the cel you have isn't what I had in mind. I might be interested in the Sailor Moon cel you have on rubberslug if it's up for sale.

Thank You
StinkyNeko
Ginta
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by Ginta »

The Sailor Moon may possibly be a fan cel. It was returned to me before on eBay so I stopped trying to sell it because it’s really good and I wouldn’t get enough money.