noildoof's wishlist

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
noildoof
Eiketsu - Mastermind

noildoof's wishlist

Post by noildoof »

Some of this stuff I've been looking for a long time, others are more recent. I'll list them in order from most to least wanted.

I've been looking for cels of Samy from Superdimensional Romanesque Samy: Missing 99 for years, and I've never seen a single one. I have a set of copy settei, so if that exists, surely there are also some cels out there...?

Also on my wishlist for years, but probably a lot less likely to find, is an unnamed girl from a movie-within-a-movie from Call Me Tonight. It's during a scene at a movie theater, and the girl on the screen is being chased by an alien.

call_me_tonight.png
call_me_tonight.png (97.68 KiB) Viewed 1516 times

More recently I've been watching some really, really early and very strange hentai titles like Telepathist Ai Q 315. I'm looking for a nice close-up of Kaori. Being an early hentai, pretty much all of the other shots are terrible and horribly animated.

kaori.png
kaori.png (218.88 KiB) Viewed 1516 times

And finally, I kind of want a cel of Nora from Twinkle Nora Rock Me, just to say I have a piece of the least animated anime ever made.

nora.png
nora.png (228.72 KiB) Viewed 1516 times