ISO Shamanic Princess Cels/Douga & Sailor Moon sketches

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
Psyheart

ISO Shamanic Princess Cels/Douga & Sailor Moon sketches

Post by Psyheart »

Hello!

New to the community and super excited to be here. I’m currently in search of anything Shamanic Princess as well as production sketches from Sailor Moon. Willing to look at anything from rough/loose sketches to sequences/corrections. I find the imperfect nature of them beautiful and getting a peak into the in-between stages delights me. If you have anything of Ail & An please let me know!
Kathleen M. Stone

Re: ISO Shamanic Princess Cels/Douga & Sailor Moon sketches

Post by Kathleen M. Stone »

Shamanic Princess (Japanese: シャーマニックプリンセス, Hepburn: Shāmanikku Purinsesu) is a six episode OVA series developed by the Princess Project creative collective and produced by Animate Film in association with Triangle Staff starting in June 1996 and continuing over a two-year period. Central Park Media licensed the series for North America release in 2000.[1] Following the closure of Central Park Media, the series has been re-licensed to Media Blasters for a 2013 release.[2] The OVA premiered on Toku in the United States in January 2016.[3]