Backgrounds , copy or painted

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
Withwingsablazed

Backgrounds , copy or painted

Post by Withwingsablazed »

I am trying to acquire some images to print do a copy for my cels and i have no idea where to look, do people generally make their own copies ? I know some do. I have a hard time matching my cels to episodes. I don’t know really know how to read them unless i know the anime very well and can already pinpoint the scene. I don’t really even care if it matches up correctly. I’ve seen some with just abstract designs and stuff and that looks ok .i just want to freshen up the look for display . Please help if you can or have any leads . I’m even going as far as to pay if its in not too pricey. Thank you !!
tarakatsuki
Eiyuu - Hero

Re: Backgrounds , copy or painted

Post by tarakatsuki »

Some backgrounds you can just print here
There are backgrounds on eBay and probably YJ too I'm sure.
Also the cel collecting group on FB had a recent post on somebody who is offering to make commissions on backgrounds if you have a cel that needs one and you can't find it anywhere.
Withwingsablazed

Post by Withwingsablazed »

Thanks ! <3
birdie
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by birdie »

I have bought production backgrounds from Yahoo Japan. A lot happen to be recognizable to be shows I know. It has been a while but you may still be able to purchase them still?