looking for a few things!

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
hirambrady

looking for a few things!

Post by hirambrady »

Hello,

I am new here, but I stumbled upon this page on reddit. I am looking for genga for:

One Piece (Ace, Whitebeard, Marco, Big Mom)
My Hero Academia (All Might, Bakugo, Lemillion, Endeavor, Todoroki, Midoriya)
Naruto (Jiraiya, Pain, Itachi, Sasuke)
Bleach (Shunsui, Histugaya, Aizen)
Gurren Lagann (Everyone)
Attack on Titan (Everyone)
Death Note (Light, L, Ryuk)

Please pm or email,

Thank you for readying!
ginga123
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Re: looking for a few things!

Post by ginga123 »

Hello. Nice to meet you. You can start shopping for production layouts, backgrounds, douga and genga through several deputy services used specifically on Yahoo Japan (YJ.). I personally use Rinkya. I don’t have much luck or experience using another deputy. So far, my browsing isn’t consistent since I am nearly retired from the hobby. My money is mostly funneled and tied into living expenses nowadays.

I will say that Naruto and Bleach do not have cels, they were “colored” for my lack of words using CGI. You’ll find the sketches it takes some time. I will be honest with you that One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach are quite on the expensive side. It never hurts to spurge from time to time. :)

You might find help here locating art for Attack on Titan and Death Note from some people here. I’m not an expert, but with the right connections it may be possible to get what you want. But I’m not an expert on these shows.

I warn you that some shows and animation artists often switch from hand drawing to completely digital platforms, depending upon the studio(s) that partook in the animation and publication. These artists often use both at the same time. You might find that some shows were completely digital and no art work exists from the show(s) you’re interested in.

It’s nice to meet you and don’t worry—others will chime in after me. Happy Hunting! :wink:
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
Making Bold Look Beautiful since 2005
www.gag.rubberslug.com

“I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or (s)he became me.”—Cary Grant
ginga123
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by ginga123 »

Just my luck, Mandarake has One Piece Storyboard up for auction:

https://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auction/i ... dex=700211
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
Making Bold Look Beautiful since 2005
www.gag.rubberslug.com

“I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or (s)he became me.”—Cary Grant
Org

Post by Org »

Watch out for fakes, Most of the stuff I have seen for my hero and attack on titan were fake. There has also been a lot of fake naruto douga going around recently.

I wish you luck and welcome to the rabbit hole! Lol :)