Which Anime Relizu's come with Actual Production Sketches?

For the n00bs of cel collecting and production art . . . and for some of us old-timers, too. Post your questions on anything that puzzles you.
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

The rilezu cels I have received from La Corda d'Oro Primo Passo have included what appears to be the original dougas. Some include both layers if the mouth was separate. One which is labeled A1end has the character names and color numbers written in red on the back of the douga.

I ordered one rilezu from Shounen Onmyouji knowing it was a sequence mate (the mouth is open). It has a cut number on it instead so I am assuming the person with the closed mouth cel (who ordered first) has the original, not sure.

With the one Kyo Kara Maohl rilezu I have, the douga is obviously a copy.
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
jenn-b
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by jenn-b »

Agreed with the LCO - I have one cel that has about 8 layers...and all 8 layers of douga. Now...they may all be copies, but they have some wear as well as the writing that AO previously mentioned.

Once a Bleach Whore...always a Bleach Whore

"Looks like you're on the ass end of an ass-kickin'" the All-Powerful Bender
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

jenn-b wrote:Agreed with the LCO - I have one cel that has about 8 layers...and all 8 layers of douga. Now...they may all be copies, but they have some wear as well as the writing that AO previously mentioned.
So Jenn, what about your SO rilezu cels...since you have the closed mouth Guren that I mentioned? Is it the original douga or a clean-up version? Curious minds want to know! :wink: :)
(")_(")domination.
jenn-b
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by jenn-b »

I'll check when I get home! If I remember correctly - which I usually do not - it was a clean-up. But again...not too certain.

syan
Senpai - Elder

Post by syan »

I need to be enlightened - how can one tell if a douga is original or a cleanup? I can figure out the ones that have multiple layers listed on a single sheet or just a cut number as being a cleanup, but if it just has a 'normal' sequence number is it orginal?
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

I would love that info too. That's why I stated "it appears to be" the original. If it has the sequence number, is on the correct paper, etc is it an original? I'm not sure either.
(")_(")domination.
jenn-b
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by jenn-b »

Okay AO. Mine is clean-up too. It has all layers merged and just has the cut number. That's the big give-away for this rilezu.

I also am looking at my 7-layer LCO rilezu:
http://jenn.rubberslug.com/gallery/inv_ ... mID=217142

I'm 99% positive that these are original production douga. My biggest reason? The Kahoko Hino layer is actually drawn to be the same size character as the others. It looks as though her size was manipulated after scanning and layering with the other characters during production. The actual Rilezu is 2 layers - one with Kahoko Hino, the other with the remaining 6 characters. It's pretty wild!

Edit: I forgot to add that all of the sketches for the LCO rilezu above are oversized - and much bigger than the rilezu itself. They were folded to fit into the studio envelope and my parcel when it was sent.

bran-chan
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by bran-chan »

Before you buy a rilezu can you inquire if it will come with a douga or not?