Cel stuck at USPS...info or advice, please

For the n00bs of cel collecting and production art . . . and for some of us old-timers, too. Post your questions on anything that puzzles you.
KinoLRB
Kishin - Fierce God

Cel stuck at USPS...info or advice, please

Post by KinoLRB »

So last month I ordered a very cool EVA cel from Japan. It was sent out mid-month (Nov 17) ECO Sal and still hasn't arrived. I checked the tracking, and it's been sitting in the NYC USPS facility for about two weeks with no progression or movement at all. Is this a common occurrence? How long does ECO Sal usually take? I would be worried, but it doesn't seem like it's lost. Just in stasis for some reason. Any advice/information is welcome!

:bow
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Re: Cel stuck at USPS...info or advice, please

Post by teggacat »

I wouldn't be overly worried quite yet, you have the tracking info showing its just sitting in nyc,
and it is the holiday shipping season, eco sal usually takes a decent bit longer, seems like its not time yet for the nyc system to move
on it as its not been 3 weeks yet…….
be sure and keep us posted as to your parcel!!
:cheers
KinoLRB
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by KinoLRB »

Thanks for the reassurance, Tegga. I've never had something sent ECO SAL before, so I was a little unsure. Actually, as of a few hours ago, my package finally arrived in Jersey. USPS must have been waiting for me to post to BETA lol. Thanks again! :)
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

KinoLRB wrote:Thanks for the reassurance, Tegga. I've never had something sent ECO SAL before, so I was a little unsure. Actually, as of a few hours ago, my package finally arrived in Jersey. USPS must have been waiting for me to post to BETA lol. Thanks again! :)
that's good news! can't wait to see your update!
:cheers
KinoLRB
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by KinoLRB »

Thanks Tegga! :) It actually came today. So relieved. Beta must have willed it haha! There will be a huge update post-Christmas.