What's the value of my collection?

For the n00bs of cel collecting and production art . . . and for some of us old-timers, too. Post your questions on anything that puzzles you.
Flea

What's the value of my collection?

Post by Flea »

Hi,

My mother ran into my old cel collection from like 15+ years ago when i was in my teens, i thought we lost them in a move because i could never find them, gave up looking a long time ago, well it was some ware in her basement and she found them (she wasn't even looking for them lol) can't believe they are in this good of a condition, can someone tell me the value of each cel? just want to see what i'm sitting on. Thanks and enjoy

http://s6.photobucket.com/user/usmc-flea/slideshow/Cels
graymouser
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Re: What's the value of my collection?

Post by graymouser »

I have no idea. I don't collect from most of those shows. Hopefully someone will pm you with a general idea.
Ginta
Otaku - Fanatic

Re: What's the value of my collection?

Post by Ginta »

There's been attempts at an average pricing, but the prices are mostly made up by the sellers. They're usually based on what they bought it for which could have been anything and they could have been ripped off. All you can do is lurk Yahoo! Japan auctions and eBay searching Dragonball cel or whatever you're looking for to get a feel for the prices.