Where to buy cel bags?

For the n00bs of cel collecting and production art . . . and for some of us old-timers, too. Post your questions on anything that puzzles you.
KT
Yosutebito - Hermit

Where to buy cel bags?

Post by KT »

Ive been looking on Google and for some reason it's not pulling up any results. I need standard size production cel bags to replace my old ones. Could someone please direct me to the right website to buy some :)
D_Animation
Otaku - Fanatic

Re: Where to buy cel bags?

Post by D_Animation »

I bought a bulk order from bagsunlimited a while ago and can recommend them. I got two sets of bags:

LARGE Life Magazine/Large Sheet Music Sleeve.
10-7/8 x 14-1/4" &nbps 1.5 mil POLYPROPYLENE.
1-1/2" Resealable Flap

and

SMALL Sheet Music Sleeve. 9-3/8 x 12-1/4".
1.5 mil POLYPROPYLENE. 1-1/2" Resealable flap.
Reseal tape is on the body of the bag

And then I use my handy dandy paper cutter thing to trim it down. I like to cut the tops off so 2 sides are open and have some slack so the cel can breathe a bit more. And for that reason, next time I'll probably just stick to the LARGE one since I cut them anyways

My only gripe is that I have a couple cels that are even bigger than that size that and I had to jerry-rig a couple of bags together... so I'm going to see if I can get an even bigger size. But bagsunlimited is a great place to start. I have a friend who's into comic books that also uses them for his archiving needs.

Hope that helps
D no function beer well without
Gallery: https://www.danimation-cels.com