Where can I get these kind of bag?

For the n00bs of cel collecting and production art . . . and for some of us old-timers, too. Post your questions on anything that puzzles you.
lansing
Anime Geek

Where can I get these kind of bag?

Post by lansing »

IMG-0388.jpg
IMG-0388.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 1250 times
I just came across a few of these cel bag from my recent purchase and they look very good to me. There are soft and thin, with an opening in one of the corners. This way cels can easily be taken out and I don't have to worry about air problem.

Does anyone knows where can I get these bags?
oxypetalus
Otaku - Fanatic

Re: Where can I get these kind of bag?

Post by oxypetalus »

Hi, these can be made from any regular cel bag. You can see this wiki page that me and some collectors in the community have been working on for information about cel bags and some links for where to buy. Link: https://wiki.cartoonedin.com/books/pres ... e/cel-bags The most popular cel bags are probably the "Life Magazine" sized ones from BagsUnlimited. I personally never tried them yet and bought the "ClearBags" brand ones from Amazon because they were convenient for me to order from. To get that kind of opening where two sides of the bag are open you actually just have to cut it yourself. I buy bags that are too big and then cut 2 sides off using a ruler and x-acto knife to get the size I need. I might try to make an illustration or take pictures in the future to show people because I think this question gets asked a lot.
lansing
Anime Geek

Re: Where can I get these kind of bag?

Post by lansing »

oxypetalus wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:02 am Hi, these can be made from any regular cel bag. You can see this wiki page that me and some collectors in the community have been working on for information about cel bags and some links for where to buy. Link: https://wiki.cartoonedin.com/books/pres ... e/cel-bags The most popular cel bags are probably the "Life Magazine" sized ones from BagsUnlimited. I personally never tried them yet and bought the "ClearBags" brand ones from Amazon because they were convenient for me to order from. To get that kind of opening where two sides of the bag are open you actually just have to cut it yourself. I buy bags that are too big and then cut 2 sides off using a ruler and x-acto knife to get the size I need. I might try to make an illustration or take pictures in the future to show people because I think this question gets asked a lot.
Thanks, I'll give clearbag a try, it looks like a reputable manufacturer.