Is there any good proxy service to buy multiple cels from the same seller with combine shipping?

For the n00bs of cel collecting and production art . . . and for some of us old-timers, too. Post your questions on anything that puzzles you.
lansing
Anime Geek

Is there any good proxy service to buy multiple cels from the same seller with combine shipping?

Post by lansing »

I'm currently using Buyee, but the problem they have is when I'm buying multiple cels from the same seller in Yahoo auction, they will be shipped to the proxy warehouse separately because Buyee's system is using different generated user id on Yahoo auction when bidding. So in Yahoo's system they will see them as separated transactions from different buyers, so there will be no combine shipping.

Is there any other proxy service that don't do that?
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Re: Is there any good proxy service to buy multiple cels from the same seller with combine shipping?

Post by teggacat »

I use Rinkya, if the auctions end within 24 hours of each other they combine the shipping from a same seller
lansing
Anime Geek

Re: Is there any good proxy service to buy multiple cels from the same seller with combine shipping?

Post by lansing »

teggacat wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:50 pm I use Rinkya, if the auctions end within 24 hours of each other they combine the shipping from a same seller
Is it combine shipping to the warehouse? So if I bought 5 cels from the seller, I won't be charged 5x for domestic shipping?
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

correct, if your cel auctions all ended within 24 hrs of each other, the combined shipping is to their japan warehouse
lansing
Anime Geek

Post by lansing »

teggacat wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 7:03 am correct, if your cel auctions all ended within 24 hrs of each other, the combined shipping is to their japan warehouse
Thanks, I'm looking at the site now, but it requires me to sign in before I can see anything. And then when I try to sign up, it asks a lot of questions just to put me on the waiting list. This seems so fishy.

https://www.rinkya.com/en/login/form
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

sorry, maybe they changed their sign up policy, its been many many years since I joined Rinkya
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

I just used Rinkya to buy some stuff. They're not going to run off with your deposit.