Question for those who Sell Cels ***

For the n00bs of cel collecting and production art . . . and for some of us old-timers, too. Post your questions on anything that puzzles you.
moonrabitt
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Question for those who Sell Cels ***

Post by moonrabitt »

I've been out of the loop for a long while and want to downsize a bit. I got a wierd request a couple days ago from someone wanting to buy one of my items, and said he would "pay really well", the buyer is from a far away country known for being a bit scam-y

MY question to those of you who sell:
What payment ways do you accept? Or recommend, and what should I not use? I don't want to be scammed.
Do you also suggest not shipping out of the U.S.A?
I JUST DONT want a charge back and a lost item that is worth alot..a lot...

Thanks for.your time!
Some say that life is like a box of chocolates, I say life is like a box of cake.
tarakatsuki
Eiyuu - Hero

Re: Question for those who Sell Cels ***

Post by tarakatsuki »

People are paying very high prices now, but if you're concerned it's too scammy, maybe just trust your gut and decline. Or if you do, be absolute sure to do everything properly with paypal, and keep record of proof of sending etc.
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Re: Question for those who Sell Cels ***

Post by cutiebunny »

Does the buyer have any referrals or feedback on a site like E-bay? I'd be curious to know if this person has any references, especially if they're paying hundreds of dollars for one of your items.