I'm kinda miffed about a missing gallery

Topics of anime/other animation art and collectibles.
Nelia
Kishin - Fierce God

I hate to ask, too, but...

Post by Nelia »

Darnit! Yep, I need the new site addy, too. *_* I was going to order something within the next month or two from her, and now the old site no longer works. D'oh!
kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

that's strange. i have her old site from i know two months, maybe longer. it still works. maybe it's because i saved the main blue page where it directs you home. dont know.
Not Sir Phobos
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by Not Sir Phobos »

Oh noes the gates of Phobos have opened:

What a piece of shyt :evil: He thinks that she made a mistake so he can keep the cells?!? ASSHOLE!! He even calls it a silly mistake, a silly fikken mistake! Send the cells back then, silly little mistakes are just that, silly little mistakes, they can be fixed if both parties are mature decent human beings. He is not mature, decent or a human being :evil:

He has the mentality of a damn 5 year old "your frisbee landed in my yard so I get to keep it now" I'm sure he thinks he is just the most clever thing to hit the surface of the earth.

Please someone keep track of this ass so people don't purchase or trade with him no matter what accounts he has or makes in the future
God's in his heaven, All's right with the world
Lynxa
Yosutebito - Hermit
Location: The Post Katrina Big Easy, Not quite as big but still just as easy.

Post by Lynxa »

Not Sir Phobos wrote: Please someone keep track of this ass so people don't purchase or trade with him no matter what accounts he has or makes in the future
Q, F, and T! :evil:

I just read the correspondence on the site that Pudge posted and I'm even MADDER than I was BEFORE!!!! :redhot:

"I hope you could listen to following theory : When a order is made, there are many occasions where cancelation would occure. A parcel should not be posted until the complete transaction is cleared. I recieved my parcel when I havent even fully covered the payment, therefore blame belongs to whoever posted the parcel."

What??? "Blame rests with you for assuming I'm an ordinary responsible human being???"

"After I recieve the parcel I still posted you some money hoping that you wont be losing out although you wont be gaining any profit out of it."

Well god knows cel dealers don't sell for profit!!!! :redhot: What a nice guy to pay part of the money he promised to pay in a BINDING CONTRACT! She should sue his ass on general principle (too bad it'd probably be too expensive :evil:)

This guy fails. This guy fails at life. Period. Someone tatoo "F" on his forehead so everyone else will know to not waste precious world resources on him. I feel bad he's taking up oxygen useful things like ants and cockroaches could be using.
Chzbrgr of Doom Better than the show at this point.
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

I just checked his site and it seems that it is closed.... :?
Cats rule!
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

kittens wrote:I just checked his site and it seems that it is closed.... :?
Was he banned? Or did he close it himself?
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

wELCOME cONSUMER wrote:
I am not sure..... I hope he was banned :P :P
Cats rule!
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

kittens wrote:
wELCOME cONSUMER wrote:
I am not sure..... I hope he was banned :P :P
I think we all hope that. hehe :dgrin
Elfstalker
Sushi Ninja

Post by Elfstalker »

Said gallery hasn't been banned yet. The mods closed it until the situation is resolved.

OT- WC, your sushi is making me want to glom onto the screen. :evil:
"He knows the crimson of rage, and the azure of despair... but his eyes will never change; the purity of white."

Cel Gallery
http://rheytarian.rubberslug.com
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

HotIce wrote:
wELCOME cONSUMER wrote: It's best to just black ball and alienate people like that. It will teach them the gravity of their behavior
why do i have a picture of someone alone in the middle of nowhere having a bowling ball drop on their head... >_>
Someone's been watching too much Looney Tunes :P
Elfstalker wrote:Said gallery hasn't been banned yet. The mods closed it until the situation is resolved.

OT- WC, your sushi is making me want to glom onto the screen. :evil:
Ah, thanks for the update Rhey.

And my signature seems to be doing its job nicely. :)
Last edited by wELCOME cONSUMER on Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

ack! double post! :l
Kujaku
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Kujaku »

**********UPDATE***********UPDATE**********UPDATE***********

Well, this is just an update for those of you that do not know (I just found out a few days ago). Apparently "luna_slave", also known as "little.pain" currently on Ebay, aka Michael Yeung is "siusiu" on Beta.

Both Jenn-b & DW agreed that the best course would be to place this notice here on the original thread, instead of making a knew thread, to make it easier for people that didn't know what originally happened.

For those of you that don't like to read, the short story is that, siusiu took advantage of Midori's trust, but also had the nerve to be a total a$$ about the whole situation (for those of you with a link to Midori's website, click on the "Blacklist" and you can read the original correspondence).

He has changed his name on Ebay 9 times, so when he reads this message, I'm sure he'll change it again.

So if you decide to buy, sell and/or Trade with siusiu, please be careful.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Not many people say both.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
foreverlostandfaded
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by foreverlostandfaded »

Wait so little pain is that michale guy!? wow, he was posting stuff about my brtoher on that thread and making stuff up, and everyone bought it.....wow.... that sucks ,. He was saying my brother owed him like 120 dollars, and posted a blog on rubberslug. wow, What an idiot..... so in reality hes actually the one everyone should be worrying about! and to rip off midori sheesh, ive yet to by anything from her, but shes always willing to help when i have a question.
JuniorMintKiss
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by JuniorMintKiss »

Whoa.

Creepy.

I just bought a FY cel from "siusiu" not too long ago and received it just fine. I hope it wasn't stolen!!! :l X| Now I feel just sick... Had I known the crap he was pulling, I never would have dealt with him.

I actually did take the time and read this entire thread and I totally agree with everyone here. This guy is horrible and needs to be put away!!! This is a sickening blow to this community and fellow cel collectors elsewhere. What the HELL is this world coming to?!?!?!