Who got Misato or Kaji?

Topics of anime/other animation art and collectibles.

Favorite Evangelion Character

Asuka
No votes
Rei
27%
Shinji
7%
Ritsuko
No votes
Misato
20%
PenPen
13%
Kaoru
20%
Toji
7%
Gendo
7%
Yui Ikari
No votes

Total votes: 15

Kujaku
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Who got Misato or Kaji?

Post by Kujaku »

I don't have the links, but most of you know the ones that Mandarake put up that ended today. Who got Misato or Kaji Cel? Did they go obscenely high?

Kujaku
Ms. Poe

Post by Ms. Poe »

well....After all my talk...I ended up not bidding on it...Because I'm not sure of the cels authenticity(the Misato)...

I went through ALL of Eva the past few days, and that cel was NO WHERE. She only wears that outfit for about 5 episodes as well.

So, if anyone got her on this board...I highly suggest doing your research on that cel, cause I wasn't about to spend $500+ dep fees to bid on it.

I even e-mailed Mandarake several days ago, asking about its authenticity...And...Guess what...No one answered....When they would answer me ASAP on other matters.

Congrats to whoever got her, if it turns out to be real....It's a nice cel...But even I haven't confirmed its authenticity yet, and for such a nice cel to only have 1 bidder...that's a little strange...
RX78GP02AGUNDAM

Post by RX78GP02AGUNDAM »

Q&A Answer says its from DEATH.
Marauder

Post by Marauder »

I was going to go for it, but decided to hold off and watch the other two auctions (Eva units and Kaworu/Shinji). The Misato cel ended with one bidder at 50,000 even. The Kaworu profile shot went for 31,000 or so. The Kaji only went for 18,000 (though rare, it wasn't the best shot of him).

With Eva cels, it's always a gamble to pass on a cel you like since so few are available.... but with this recent surge of cels from Mandarake and God_hand_777, I figured more were on the way! :D Please let there be more on the way! :D
dude_moose
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by dude_moose »

There seems to be an unusally large amount of eva cels around lately.. well compared to the mere trickle there was before. Nice cels, especially the Misato, congrats to whoever got 'em!
Ms. Poe

Post by Ms. Poe »

Well...I can definately say it's not in death OR rebirth.

I just watched all of eva, as well as both movies(director's cuts on the ones with)...That cel is nowhere to be found. I'm gonna re-check over the next few days, but as of right now...I haven't seen it anywhere...
transmet
Senpai - Elder

Post by transmet »

Anyone know how much the Eva 01 vs. Eva 02 cel went for?
Kujaku

Post by Kujaku »

transmet wrote:Anyone know how much the Eva 01 vs. Eva 02 cel went for?
My friend said it went for 44,600 yen. Since he participated in it and lost, I'm positively sure he is correct.

Was it you transmet that won the other eva fighting sequence from mandarake?

Does anyone know where I can find a nice cel of Kaji or Kaoru?

Kujaku
transmet
Senpai - Elder

Post by transmet »

Kujaku wrote:Was it you transmet that won the other eva fighting sequence from mandarake?
Yeah, for @ 10000 yen less.
First time I've ever seen a cel go for less on Mandarake vs. YJ. :^^:
Startyde
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Startyde »

transmet wrote:Anyone know how much the Eva 01 vs. Eva 02 cel went for?
I really really REALLY wanted that setup...you have no idea...if I wasn't damn broke, I would have won it too :)
"I actually really liked that game till it caught a blaze ha." - WhiteTrashShayno on Teleroboxer
Marauder

Post by Marauder »

Kujaku wrote:Does anyone know where I can find a nice cel of Kaji or Kaoru?
There's a Kaoru on Mandarake right now:

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auc_e/item ... 4600101640

BTW, you left him out of your poll :wink:

Kaji is a little bit more difficult. I have only seen two production cels of him, and one just sold the other day. I foolishly passed on the first. Something I will regret for a long time... :l
RX78GP02AGUNDAM

Post by RX78GP02AGUNDAM »

I forgot to bid with 15mins still left to go...
Kujaku

Post by Kujaku »

Marauder wrote:
Kujaku wrote: BTW, you left him out of your poll :wink:

Kaji is a little bit more difficult. I have only seen two production cels of him, and one just sold the other day. I foolishly passed on the first. Something I will regret for a long time... :l
I tried putting kaji and a few other characters like Maya, but for some reason it limit me to only the ones shown. I didn't know ahead of time that there was a limit. Oh well. Thanks, I seen the Kaoru on Mandarake, but his eyes are closed. I already have one that is better with his eyes close as well. I wanted one with his eyes open for my second Kaoru Cel. Wish I had gotten the Kaji. I haven't seen a website that has one yet. My loss.....

Kujaku