Post your newest cel....

Topics of anime/other animation art and collectibles.
Krafty
Custodian of Records

Post by Krafty »

Amazing new artwork Rayd ^^ I don't blame you for jumping on those pieces when they became available.

Won on YJ just 1 hour ago- 3 Digi Charat cels, more 'catgirl' goodness ^__^ [Clikky for Biggie Piccy]

rayd
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by rayd »

Krafty wrote:Amazing new artwork Rayd ^^ I don't blame you for jumping on those pieces when they became available.

Won on YJ just 1 hour ago- 3 Digi Charat cels, more 'catgirl' goodness ^__^ [Clikky for Biggie Piccy]

Thanks Krafty! /thx I think yours are awesome, i love the cake one, so sweet on so many levels. :bny :woot:
fetish4minx
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by fetish4minx »

http://fetish4minx.rubberslug.com/galle ... mID=131249

Elven Bride gets Sudsy~!

I'm happy happy happy with this lovely.

marie :)
fetish4minx
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

Here is my latest cel from Seisouhen....

http://kittens.rubberslug.com/gallery/i ... mID=132754

One more is coming soon :) :)
Cats rule!
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

Well, you knew it was bound to happen in the midst of all those lots of Mei-King cels. Eventually there was going to be one that I can't show you.

Kymaera just left for the airport in the company of hubster and 2 kids, leaving me in the nice, quiet house to read the paper I have to write an exam on. :^^:

Just before he left, he snuck out to hand me another early birthday present cel that was not safe to be shown around the kids. An "action shot," as it were, of Cain and the blue-haired beauty from Mei-King... although given that it's a rear-view shot you would have to take my word for it. :P This one will not make it to my web site, I fear :-)

Funny as heck, though!! Made the spouzal unit's eyes pop... and I must admit that Cain is a nicely configured young man. *iwhistle*

Perhaps this is Kymaera's way of reminding me that I'm old. ("I can't do THAT any more....") Or maybe he just wasn't sure what it represented? :dgrin

EDIT: P.S.!! Wow, Ralph!!!! You and I most definitely have the same taste in men :-) That is the most... substantial! Hisoka! Holy cow! Just stick a fork in me, because I am decidedly DONE! :-)
Last edited by Baakay on Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The permanent temptation of life is to confuse dreams with reality. The permanent defeat of life comes when dreams are surrendered to reality."
James A. Michener, The Drifters
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

Well... hehe, since I haven't yet posted in this thread, I'll post my latest cel acquisition -- and for those of you who know me, the character it is will be absolutely no surprise...

Heero!!

Tee hee... I just love this cel. It took me about 2-3 months to acquire because the collector who had it was so slow to respond, that I all but gave up on it. Then, while I was on vacation visiting my family in California, I got an e-mail from her -- so... now that I'm poor, I might as well show off the lovely artwork that has made me so poor! :D
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Post by JWR »

Well I just updated with several cels but I just put this one up here.

http://ryan.rubberslug.com/gallery/inv_ ... mId=132812
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
tex-chan
Bish Mistress

Post by tex-chan »

I got a couple of new things in recently ... but this cel is the one I was anxiously awaiting. And, when it arrived, I could not have been happier with it, as nice cels from this series can be a bit hard to find ... especially close-ups, which are my favorites.

Very pretty Serge from Virus Buster Serge.

(Yes, I know ... it was a bad show. Bad, bad, bad, bad. But, I just love the artwork ... *slinks away to hide her head in shame*)
This post brought to you by The Power of Plastik.

kymaera
Heroine Addict

Post by kymaera »

Baakay wrote:This one will not make it to my web site, I fear :-)
I think I will let a rebus speak for me on this one:

+
=
?
vapalla
Senpai - Elder

Post by vapalla »

Posted 2 cute cels a few days ago. Need time to post a few more things.

http://cat.rubberslug.com/gallery/inv_i ... mID=132658

http://cat.rubberslug.com/gallery/inv_i ... mID=132663

I think the first one is a game cel, but I don't know where the other comes from. Maybe the TV show?
Visit our Cel Gallery!: http://cat.rubberslug.com/
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

kymaera wrote:
Baakay wrote:This one will not make it to my web site, I fear :-)
I think I will let a rebus speak for me on this one:

+
=
?
Why did the chi ken cross the road? :P

I'm sure it would make big points for the advisor to the anime club to have a nice hentai cel on her web site. Chi ken indeed.
"The permanent temptation of life is to confuse dreams with reality. The permanent defeat of life comes when dreams are surrendered to reality."
James A. Michener, The Drifters
kymaera
Heroine Addict

Post by kymaera »

Baakay wrote: I'm sure it would make big points for the advisor to the anime club to have a nice hentai cel on her web site. Chi ken indeed.
Well, it's not my fault you decided to become their mother hen.

C'mon, everyone. Let's egg her on to post the cel! Surely she wouldn't
get into trouble over just one poultry..err..paltry hentai cel, right?
Katrina
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Katrina »

...erm, if you're going to post a hentai cel, please do it with a link and a warning. Not everyone's into that kinda thing.

As far as my new cels go, I brought this home with me from Otakon:

Most of my cels I scan against a white background first, then when I get a nice background that matches, I scan that seperate and Photoshop the two together. (Thus saving the cel from being scanned twice.)

This time, I don't know what was going on in my head, but I scanned it against the scanner's back background by mistake. (Since the lines are black, editing out the image on Photoshop is a long and annoying process.)

I'm such a baka. X|
Book + Baby
http://katrinasforest.blogspot.com My adventure of trying to write a novel with a newborn.
tex-chan
Bish Mistress

Post by tex-chan »

This is my newest ... just added to RS tonight, and it's not even up on my main site yet. That will come tomorrow, I believe.

Charlotte from VHD:Bloodlust

I'm so happy to add this one, as I had been looking for a cel from this sequence for a while. I don't know why ... but I find this particular image incredibly haunting.

I'll also be adding a Grove cel sometime tomorrow ... if all goes as planned. :wink:
This post brought to you by The Power of Plastik.