ANIMEAL AKA USSJ ON EBAY=A TOTAL LOSER!

Topics of anime/other animation art and collectibles.

Is Animeal AKA USSJ a prick or do you love him?

Yes, he is a total bitch! KILL HIM!
95%
No, I love him to death, i want to marry him!
5%

Total votes: 20

DbzGirl88
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by DbzGirl88 »

WHEW! I feel so fortunate to get away without getting my cels raped from me, peed on, etc. in ChibiBrat's post! Man, am I lucky!

LOL!
saiyan*queen*vega
Kishin - Fierce God

O_o

Post by saiyan*queen*vega »

*clutches her cels tightly* I don't need MY cels peed on thank you!!
Did anyone actually check the number of mistakes in that message? I would have but my calculator dosn't go that high :lol:

But back to the REAL topic.
I happen to be lucky enough NOT to have delt with this looser. What names does he go by? Any alies?
I feel so afraid *curles into a protective ball on the floor*

"I'm bored, I think I'll get a tattoo...."
Do YOU love DBZ enough to get it tattooed 10 times on your body? I do....
monkeyboy
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator
Location: Heading for the 90's...Living in the wild wild West...

Post by monkeyboy »

OT again.

Monkeyboy reaches under his beach towel and pulls out a rifle, aims and takes out a "little birdee brat" for pissing in his drink. The rest of the people on the warm Mexican beach give a cheer! Monkeyboy sits back down on his lounge chair and orders another drink. The sun and sound of the surf help him to relax again. He thinks to himself,

*DON'T F----- WITH THE MONKEY!*Image
fliping to the next page in his Anne Rice book.

ImageImage
SsjChibbiBrat
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by SsjChibbiBrat »

*has no time to care for mistakes* coffee highs kinda rule my life.
Forgot about saiyanworld cels :) runs over n takes all the mirai trunks then trades them in at the loacl pawn shop for a walking stick to beat monkey boy with.
A birdee A birdee Goten is A birdee
Wolfette
Himajin - Get A Life
Location: Fawning at Bakura's feet *worship* AnimeBeta's resident rabid Shota fangirl :)

Post by Wolfette »

Mirai Trunks cels? I only own a single cel of Mirai Trunks and it's a game cel. ;) *giggles* Maybe you're thinking of Misa *cough*mutters something*hack*

Sheri

Some fav YouTube fan music videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98qEvSXe5wc - Heroes - Sylar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIDCP5t3y3E Prison Break - Mahone and T-Bag (William Fichtner and Robert Knepper)

World of Warcraft Battletag: Wolfette#1822
DbzGirl88
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by DbzGirl88 »

No, No, Saiyan Wolf....He said Saiyan World cels (I know it is early!). And might I add.....my trusty guard cat (who is trained to hate and kill ALL male Chibi Goten lovers) will make you need such a walking stick for your own mobility!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Don't mess with DbzGirl and Homer, the female Siamese cel guarding cat!

And....DAMN, I thought I would get away without being mentioned because of my purposeful lack of chibi Gotens in my collection! LOL!

Bring it on!
Erin
Celsavior

Post by Celsavior »

Thats sounds like a good idea, laying on the beach in tropical paradise. Just dont drink the water. 8)
Wolfette
Himajin - Get A Life
Location: Fawning at Bakura's feet *worship* AnimeBeta's resident rabid Shota fangirl :)

Post by Wolfette »

OMG, LOL - can you tell I had just gotten up? :emb :emb I was wondering WTF he was talking about for Mirai Trunks cels for me. heheheee! Put it down to lack of sleep the night before and the excitement of winning my Jin cel. *blush* Ok, now it makes sense ;)
)

Some fav YouTube fan music videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98qEvSXe5wc - Heroes - Sylar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIDCP5t3y3E Prison Break - Mahone and T-Bag (William Fichtner and Robert Knepper)

World of Warcraft Battletag: Wolfette#1822
Tabbykitty
Senpai - Elder

Post by Tabbykitty »

Rofl ssjchibbibrat..sucking the fuel out of my car?? You do know you are messing with Hawkwoman, right?

Don't make me have to bash you in the head with my electro-mace :wack
You fight quite well for being such a ... little man-Android 18
http://tabbykitty101.rubberslug.com/
:cat
SSJBecky

Post by SSJBecky »

Hey!
Its is real;y quite amusing reading all these posts.. just to let u in on a secret, i dont think SSJChibbibrat would steal some of your cels, he would steal all of them! So lock them up!! ;)

On the topic of Animeal, he goes my various names throughout the net.
For example: USSJ on Ebay, thefivelement on AOL IM, and something else on hotmail MSN. ( I cant for the life of me think what his user name is!!)

He is about 19 as you all have concluded. I used to speak to him nearly everyday until he got into a stress and through a tantrum over something stupid. After that i was banned from Anime-Alpha, like everyone else. In my opinion, he is a sad, immature and childish person on the internet. I know a few people who he has taken money from and not given them their cels or that he has complained that the cel hasnt arrived, demands a full refund when he already has the cel.( - we saw past that little trick!- didnt give him his money! )
When i talked to him on IM he aways had secrets which if he told me, i was told to not tell anyone. The secrets were stupid things like he has an account on YJ and things like that.

I would be happy to help anyone that has had a ripped of by him. I will happily e-mail him or IM him to express my views!!- it probably will end up in a bitch match but that can be quite amusing too. Actually, SSJChibbibrat and Little Poop are good at that too.. they one the last match expressing views against Animeal!! :P

Talk to u all soon.
Becky
Allison
Kamisama - God

Post by Allison »

SSJBecky wrote: and something else on hotmail MSN. ( I cant for the life of me think what his user name is!!)
His name on msn was "none" :mrgreen:
Little Poop
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Little Poop »

!!- it probably will end up in a bitch match but that can be quite amusing too. Actually, SSJChibbibrat and Little Poop are good at that too.. they one the last match expressing views against Animeal!!
It ain't true... it's all a smear campaign against DA Poop. Chat room regulars can back me up!

"Shut your fool mouth gogeta" DBC 17/05/02
According to surveys, DBC has the sweatiest balls in Betaland.<br>
<kamakazicoke93> do you get horny over any anime-beta members? O_O
SSJBecky

Post by SSJBecky »

Hey, Little Poop, didnt mean to offend. :oops:

Sorry if i did. :(
Becky
Allison
Kamisama - God

Post by Allison »

To whoever voted they were going to marry animeal:

When's then wedding?! teehehe
Deadly Whispers
Wamphyri

Post by Deadly Whispers »

How about a different voting option? "I don't give a RAT'S ASS one way or another about animeal." :crossbones And that is my two cents.

Speaking as a chat room regular - Poop, you start your own smear campaigns against yourself. Are you aware of that? :wink: