ANIMEAL AKA USSJ ON EBAY=A TOTAL LOSER!

Topics of anime/other animation art and collectibles.

Is Animeal AKA USSJ a prick or do you love him?

Yes, he is a total bitch! KILL HIM!
95%
No, I love him to death, i want to marry him!
5%

Total votes: 20

Wolfette
Himajin - Get A Life
Location: Fawning at Bakura's feet *worship* AnimeBeta's resident rabid Shota fangirl :)

Post by Wolfette »

Personally, I was only on Alpha like a week before all this crap went down. I also simply followed everyone else and have been very happy here, so *shrugs*

As far as Animeal, the only problem I had was he didn't pay for an auction he won - which is really no skin off my back since I got my ebay listing fees back when I turned him in for being non-paying bidder. :tongue However, I don't appreciate people who waste my time and other people who really wanted the cel. But I did end up selling it to someone else later. ;)

And ... err ... as far as swearing, come ON. I know we might not all be legally adults here, but name me ONE teen who hasn't heard whats going to be written here. I don't know if it's him trying to "protect" the younger readers (oh, their virgin ears! :tongue) or what, but take a dose of reality. I was well aware of swear words by a very young age - mostly because I was around people who treated kids as people... NOT as little glass figurines meant to be shielded from the world. (Ok, so maybe my younger years were more fucked up then most... hehe... I admit I wasn't your average teen ;))

Anyway... thats all I really have to say on the whole situation. :P I've made this my "home" and am very happy with that decision ;)

Sheri

Some fav YouTube fan music videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98qEvSXe5wc - Heroes - Sylar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIDCP5t3y3E Prison Break - Mahone and T-Bag (William Fichtner and Robert Knepper)

World of Warcraft Battletag: Wolfette#1822
Kane
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by Kane »

I first heard swearing in kindergarten, and it was other 6 year olds who were doing the swearing (every word you could imagine), so it's old stuff to me! :twisted:
ImageImage
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Well....though I'm late on this subject, I feel I should speak out. I've felt guilty ever since this whole thing went down. I was a good chunk of the reason most of you had to relocate or voluntarily did. Anyway, I tried several times while on Alpha to handle things in a mature manner with Al. It was like talking to a wall. I have no problems with him joining Beta, but he's got a lot of cleaning up to do. He's hurt a lot of friends of mine and acted in a rather 'unstable manner' towards me. I normally don't have a short fuse, but he snapped mine in half. I appreciate the e-mail he sent me and though I recognize his willingness to mend hurt feelings, it's going to take sometime for me. I agree with Sith, he's got a lot to answer for should he join Beta. The fact that he said he was deleting people that were no longer posting on Alpha is interesting since I had the most post on there yet got deleted. Interesting how I was told I was banned, but then he said he simply deleted people. Then there's this junk about Allison stealing images. :FU
Well Fuck you AL. We've found a forum where we can say and do what we please. That's the whole idea behind a forum. It helps create conflicts and resolutions. Censorship on a forum is an oxymoron. :noevil
I'm so happy being around people who are like a second 'family' to me. The people on this forum are with me at work, after work, when I get up. ....etc We cuss, joke, chat.......THAT'S a forum.
As for you AL, I wish you luck in fixing things and I'm sure Beta will be happy to have you as a member. Because there's no risk of you running this forum, I have no problem with your return either. Just don't bother to e-mail me again or chat with me anytime soon. I don't forgive so easily especially when my friends are involved. :redhot

Sorry I'm going on everyone. I know that not many of you would agree with my attitude about this, but just hearing this guys name really pisses me off. :redhot
I wish I could be as laid back as most of you, but I don't handle threats well due to past experiences. Whether he was serious or just full of it doesn't matter to me. :redhot

Now that I'm all worked up, I better quit talking. Just stay out of my way AL. At least for now. :redhot :redhot :redhot :redhot :redhot
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

Syxxth Munky
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Syxxth Munky »

I hear you Goldknight! I mean it's him that has bought himself into all this mess and why do you think i started this thread about him? because i was just simply pissed off with him and i needed a community like Beta to share my views with. He got himself into this mess and he is not going to get out of it this easily.

He came online yesturday on msn for the first time like in 2 months after when i sent him my money for a cel of Cell and yet i stil haven't received it, he was saying he found out about Beta on www.celfreak.com and he was really upset and hurt after reading this thread, well screw you Al how do you think all the people felt when you deleted them off Alpha and your childish behaviour towards them, not very good is it al? Well i personally don't hold anything against Al i was just pissed off because i haven't heard a word from him after i sent my payment for a cel.

Hope your probs get sort out Al

555mhz
*Coming soon... It all starts... again!*
Golden Dragon
Senpai - Elder

Post by Golden Dragon »

Gold Knight there is no need to apologize for venting, it is energy that has to be released. It is more healther that way. Also, what are friend for, when one of my friends is upset I am more than happy to listen to them, even if that is all I can do (listen). OH, I also suggest hitting a kick bag for about an hour or two. :D This seems to help me release my anger and aggression. You also get a really good workout. :mrgreen:
Kat

Thanks S17 for the great banner!!!!

I will smite you with my Blade of Honor! - Guan Yu
soda
Jiggle Counter

Post by soda »

I've talked to Al twice since this post has started. Once a few weeks ago and again last night. He actually sought me out. It was a civil conversation but we didn't discuss any "hot topic" issues such as this post or forum. He did say that he was sending my cel and this time I think I actually might believe him since he contacted me first. I certainly don't have the same issues as some of the people on this board since I wasn't deleted and he was a key player in helping me obtain a wanted item on YJ. The only thing between us was the cel he hadn't sent yet. Sure I was ticked that he hadn't come through on his end and a few weeks ago I was about ready to have a couple of friends track him down but since I've talked to him I no longer feel that way. We'll see if he sends the cel.

I can also understand why some of the people on this board are so mad at him and I'm not trying to tell you that you have no right to your opinion. I just thought I would give you some food for thought. I do hope he joins this board so that he can contribute but I would also like to see him address the demons he's created.
Mandarake/YJ/YJ DBZ/YJ H/YJ GG HNK

Get some exercise. Ride a cyclist.
Han shot first!
You smell like updog.
Never, never, never do a google image search for goatse!
Syxxth Munky
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Syxxth Munky »

Hey Soda,

contact me when you get your cel from Animeal, i am also waiting for a cel from him.
*Coming soon... It all starts... again!*
soda
Jiggle Counter

Post by soda »

I will let you and the board know when I get the cel.
Mandarake/YJ/YJ DBZ/YJ H/YJ GG HNK

Get some exercise. Ride a cyclist.
Han shot first!
You smell like updog.
Never, never, never do a google image search for goatse!
RX78GP02AGUNDAM
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by RX78GP02AGUNDAM »

It's been 2 years since this incident...anyone here still deal with this guy? Know if he's still around? He used to be my WORST client ever...wonder what he's doing now....