KODANSHA ANNOUNCES 2013 WORLDWIDE RELEASE OF SAILOR MOON ART

Topics of anime/other animation art and collectibles.
ginga123
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by ginga123 »

Source:http://kodanshacomics.com/kodansha-anno ... -art-book/

NEW YORK, October 13, 2012 – Continuing the celebration of the 20th anniversary of Naoko Takeuchi’s manga masterpiece, SAILOR MOON, Kodansha is pleased to announce that The Sailor Moon Art Book will be released simultaneously throughout the world next year.

The Sailor Moon Art Book joins previous announcements about the future of Sailor Moon that include a new anime series, currently planned to debut next year. This new art book will feature Takeuchi’s most popular work selected from five Sailor Moon art books which had been previously published in Japan. It will also include several unpublished original drawings!

The Sailor Moon Art Book will be released in The United States, Japan, and five other countries simultaneously. Each country’s edition will be a trade paperback with dust jacket, in full color, and will have original, special bonus material. The trim size and page count will be identical for all seven releases.

Sailor Moon fans around the world can look forward to this amazing art book next year! Don’t miss it!
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
Making Bold Look Beautiful since 2005
www.gag.rubberslug.com

“I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or (s)he became me.”—Cary Grant
KuroiTsubasa4
Kamisama - God

Post by KuroiTsubasa4 »

Consider it purchased :3 I have the first two art books but the other three, especially the fifth, are super hard to come by. Can't wait for all of the large scale figures to be announced! There's already an action figure in the works and a chibi nendo-esque fig that have been announced :) I hope they make some awesome 1/8 scale too.
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Re: KODANSHA ANNOUNCES 2013 WORLDWIDE RELEASE OF SAILOR MOON

Post by cutiebunny »

My poor wallet is going to hate me next year. :hurt: