Sketch presentation and storage

Topics of anime/other animation art and collectibles.
kizu
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Sketch presentation and storage

Post by kizu »

I finally found a way to display and at the same time enjoy the sketches I bought. Yay! Now I buy those 9x12 portrait presentation books and viola! I can pull them out now without too much hassle. I typically choose the best sketch and put it on top but what bothered me in the past aside from keeping them in the plastic bags they came from was that to view the rest of a multilayer sketch i have to take everything out! Now I can just put the individual layers on separate consecutive pages or at least the more interesting one I want to see and I can now enjoy. I like my gallery and all but I've not kept up with it. I find more joy in viewing the actual artwork than a scan so I've always lamented that with sketches this was too difficult for me especially since when you handle a sketch it can get a crumple or fold and such which may not be immediately visible but I can tell... Finally.... Of course this seems to apply mostly to my hakuouki sketches the older CG series like Hanada and Peacemaker still used the old larger sizes. Just sharing! :jump