Old RS Backgrounds available

Topics of anime/other animation art and collectibles.
kizu
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Old RS Backgrounds available

Post by kizu »

Hi. Hope everyone had a good holiday season and isn't too cold. :cheers

Just thought I'd let everybody know that since I truly missed the old Rubberslug backgrounds that collectors shared (and I totally found very helpful so I'm grateful to them) I decided I would start to retrieve them and put them up in an alternate location that collectors easily go to and browse/use. There's roughly 100+ right now and I still have several hundred more to go. But just in case you do own these backgrounds and no longer want to share them please PM me or send RS feedback and I'll remove them. I have attached on the title the previous owners that RS logged so that everyone knows who uploaded/owned them at the time in RS.

Here's the link: http://hajimenokizu.com/anime-cel-background/

UPDATE 1/17/2014
Hello just wanted to let everyone know I have uploaded all the RS backgrounds I could retrieve. A little bit over 400!
I also added backgrounds from Raseleane and a few from myself. Will update if I get anymore from other members or update the site.

Oh if you are sending anything to me please name your jpg file something like
exteriorhouse 2000 x 840 supercollector.jpg <-- description, size, your username on RS
try to avoid special characters like &,#,$,@ etc... Thank you.
Last edited by kizu on Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Re: Old RS Backgrounds available

Post by cutiebunny »

Wow, it looks very nice. I'm happy to see these up again and ready to be used with new items.

Should I send scans to you of new backgrounds to add to your gallery?
kizu

Post by kizu »

Hey there. Yes I hope to get them all added within a week. If you would like to add new ones yes please email me.
Eventually I'll create a simple upload tool but it won't be for a while. By the way thanks for posting your backgrounds in the past. I've used a fair amount of them to improve my cels!
Raseleane
Anime Geek

Post by Raseleane »

Hello Kizu. I just wanted to say thank you for doing all this. I have been looking for ages to find a website that has backgrounds people can use for their cels. I don’t have many background to share with everyone, but what I do have I will scan and send to you. Thank you again for doing this!
Raselean

I have sent the background scans to you.
Princess Nadia
Kamisama - God

Post by Princess Nadia »

Just wanted to add my thanks to you!!! I've really missed the shared backgrounds and your efforts are VERY much appreciated! :cheers :love:
"Don't forget to try in mind"

"Everybody likes that Michigan Rag"
kizu

Post by kizu »

Thanks guys. I must say it's also for me. I tended to use these backgrounds a lot and am thankful to people who shared them. Anyway added another hundred this weekend. Slow but steady... :)
kizu

Post by kizu »

Hello just wanted to let everyone know I have uploaded all the RS backgrounds I could retrieve. A little bit over 400!
I also added backgrounds from Raseleane and a few from myself. Will update if I get anymore from other members or update the site.

Oh if you are sending anything to me please name your jpg file something like
exteriorhouse 2000 x 840 supercollector.jpg <-- description, size, your username on RS
try to avoid special characters like &,#,$,@ etc... Thank you.

Here's the link again: http://hajimenokizu.com/anime-cel-background/