Disney Vintage Film Animation HELP!

Topics of anime/other animation art and collectibles.
DragonballZSubzero
Kishin - Fierce God

Disney Vintage Film Animation HELP!

Post by DragonballZSubzero »

Hey guys,

I have some very interesting pieces of Disney animation used for the film showcasing of the classic movies back during the mid 1900s. I don't know much about the pieces, but have attached pictures in hopes that someone will be able to shed to better light on, both more information about their origin and if they are of any value in today's market. I really appreciate any feedback! :)

JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Re: Disney Vintage Film Animation HELP!

Post by JWR »

Rather than being animation pieces it looks more like what you have are masters for printing
I would need to ask my brother this weekend to be sure (he was involved in printing for 30 years)
They might be from this process
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phototypesetting
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
DragonballZSubzero
Kishin - Fierce God

Thank you so much! That's great! Even if he would know who would be a good contact to ask I would be very appreciative. Hope you have a great weekend!! :)
DragonballZSubzero
Kishin - Fierce God

Still looking for info on these... also trying to sell. So if anyone knows an interested party for these pieces. Let me know! Willing to offer a commission on the sale if it goes through :)