Where do you buy your cel bags from?

Topics of anime/other animation art and collectibles.
sk2158

Where do you buy your cel bags from?

Post by sk2158 »

Hello All,

I was wondering where everyone buys their polyurethane cel bags from? I got some vintage Vampire hunter D cels that need new bags.

Thank!
nowherekid85
Kamisama - God

Re: Where do you buy your cel bags from?

Post by nowherekid85 »

I buy these bags for my cels.
http://www.amazon.com/Pack-BCW-Resealab ... asure+bags
If you want different bags they're probably on Amazon as well.
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

I use three types of bags - Polypropylene for cels and either Polyethylene or Mylar for the paper items. I would suggest purchasing Polypropylene for your cels (although you can buy Polyethylene too). PP has a glass-like clear texture. The thicker PP bags are usually quite rigid, whereas PE bags can be folded easily to adjust to the size of your item. PE bags are also not as clear as PP bags.

Anyways, bagsunlimited is a good place to buy cel bags. They have them in all sorts of sizes and if you live east of the Mississippi River, shipping is free. If you live on the West Coast, Daiso occasionally has shipments of PP bags, and I buy those. It's a good price, and if you rotate your cels into new bags every year or so, that helps.
majinuub
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by majinuub »

I mainly purchase my cel bags from bagsunlimited.com, preferably their small music sleeves as they are the perfect size for standard cels(and are made of polyethylene). Their magazine sized bags are also a good choice for larger sized cels.
BuraddoRun
Kamisama - God

Post by BuraddoRun »

Heiko all the way for me: http://www.heikoinc.com/

I bought my 1st cel bags ever from eBay, and they were Heiko bags. Once I found their website, I've just ordered directly from them. I get the T 24.5-30 bags for standard cels, and the T 28-43 for my oversized cels. I also have a bag of poster-sized bags that I rarely have to dip into.

And I use standard comic book bags you can get from any comic shop for my scripts.
"Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool." -Isaiah 1:18