Cel/Douga Secret Santa Year 3

Topics of anime/other animation art and collectibles.
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Cel/Douga Secret Santa Year 3

Post by cutiebunny »

As the holidays are fast approaching, it's time for the Cel/Douga Secret Santa tradition!

For those of you who didn't participate during the last two events and want to do so this year, this works like other workplace Secret Santa gatherings where you're given the name and address of another person participating in the project, and you send them a cel, sketch, background or maybe some extra anime/manga related autographs you picked up attending conventions this year. The goal of the project is to keep the gift less than $20, so please don't send artwork featuring a random leg or arm. It should be readily identifiable (ie. a cel with a woman on it) or an autograph (and a note informing the recipient as to whose autograph it is). This is a good way to get rid of some extras in your collection or maybe pick out something special that that collector might like. I realize that we're still in the month of November, so this will give you some time to pick up something or go through your collection to find something you'd like to give.

You are, of course, more than welcome to send other things along with your gift. Some of the other items exchanged were snacks, candy, dried pasta, cards and more artwork. Including optional trinkets in with your gift is optional.

This is open to all Beta members (except that one member last year who STILL hasn't sent mine despite offering to pay for the shipping) , regardless of whether you live in the US or elsewhere.

If you're interested, please let me know and I'll add you to the list of participants. Please PM me with your address so that I can forward that to another participant. I'll accept participants until December 5 to allow those participating enough time to make it to the post office without standing in an hour long line.

Participants
Cutiebunny
Jadeduo