Question for Kenshin collectors?

Topics of anime/other animation art and collectibles.
chrismayek
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Question for Kenshin collectors?

Post by chrismayek »

Has anyone ever seen a cel of Yumi Komagata (Shishio's partner) from her death scene? I've barely seen anything of her at all since I've been in the hobby.

I'd love to see a cel of her from that scene, or even hear about one, as I think it is the most beautifully tragic death in anime for me.
graymouser
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Re: Question for Kenshin collectors?

Post by graymouser »

Nope have not seen one. I would love a nice high end cel of Yumi too. I've been looking for some time, but no luck. Normally, I would say she is not a popular character, and you'd think she would be easy to find at a reasonable price. I wonder if she is more popular in Japan than outside of it.
chrismayek
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Re: Question for Kenshin collectors?

Post by chrismayek »

graymouser wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:27 am Nope have not seen one. I would love a nice high end cel of Yumi too. I've been looking for some time, but no luck. Normally, I would say she is not a popular character, and you'd think she would be easy to find at a reasonable price. I wonder if she is more popular in Japan than outside of it.
Thanks - I'm hoping maybe someday one will surface for sale. I also sent you a pm if you wouldn't mind checking.