How do I Make an Offer on RubberSlug Market? [not really sure where to ask.]

Topics of anime/other animation art and collectibles.
Pixel
Kishin - Fierce God

How do I Make an Offer on RubberSlug Market? [not really sure where to ask.]

Post by Pixel »

I was wondering if someone here could walk me through making an offer on the RubberSlug Market.

I see a cel I'm interested in, I fill in my offer, and click "Make an Offer". What would happen next? Am I taken to a page where I can fill in more details about the offer, or does it just say "You've made an offer." Then I have to wait for a message on RS? How does it work?

Does the market system still function?
Grico
Kamisama - God

Re: How do I Make an Offer on RubberSlug Market? [not really sure where to ask.]

Post by Grico »

I haven't used that functionality in awhile but if you want to test it out, go to the marketplace on one of mine and just do a test offer. I'll tell you if it comes through. Here is a link to one:

http://www.rubberslug.com/shop/item.aspx?i=1830
Pixel
Kishin - Fierce God

Re: How do I Make an Offer on RubberSlug Market? [not really sure where to ask.]

Post by Pixel »

Thanks for helping me out on this. :)

I just made a test offer, as you suggested.
Grico
Kamisama - God

Post by Grico »

Hi Pixel,

So to the email I have registered to rubberslug I got an email saying "[Rubberslug] Offer for Item: Fusuke 3 layers B8 C9 D1"

I think get a link to the marketplace, a link to the particular cel, my listed price, your offer price, and your contact email.

The email ends with "The next step for you is to accept or decline this offer. Please login to
the market section of the member area to accept or decline this offer.

Happy selling!"

So it looks like the seller would email you directly on it if interested.

A user can also go to their rubberslug account and press a button to "accept" or "decline" the offer. I just pressed decline, so I assume you will get an email saying as much. The cel should then get added back to the marketplace.
Pixel
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Pixel »

I haven't checked my email yet, but I do see the status as "Declined" on RS.

When a seller and buyer on RubberSlug agree to a sale, are payment terms negotiated directly without RubberSlug's involvement?
Grico
Kamisama - God

Post by Grico »

I believe that is the case. The through rubberslug acceptance of the offer and the like just removes the item from rubberslug.