Been on collecting hiatus for 8 years- back and looking for a favorite dealer

Topics of anime/other animation art and collectibles.
Maiko
Kishin - Fierce God

Been on collecting hiatus for 8 years- back and looking for a favorite dealer

Post by Maiko »

Hello everyone! I have been on an almost decade long collecting hiatus but I’m finally getting back into collecting again and it’s awesome to see so many familiar faces are still here and still collecting and going strong!

That said, one of my favorite sellers to buy from in the past, I was wondering if she was still around : Midori/Milkacow. I have bought numerous cels and genga from her over the years and I know her dealer site tends to move as she prefers to work with established customers. Is anyone able to answer this and if so, PM me her contact info?
oxypetalus
Otaku - Fanatic

Re: Been on collecting hiatus for 8 years- back and looking for a favorite dealer

Post by oxypetalus »

She's still around :) Just bought from her around Christmas time. I PM'd you the link !
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Re: Been on collecting hiatus for 8 years- back and looking for a favorite dealer

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Welcome back, Maiko! :cheers
Caroline
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Caroline »

Wb Maiko! :love:

I just returned to collecting too yay!

I remember Midori & would love to get her link too if I can! :bow
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kathpatty »

could i get the link also...lost track of her, bought several fruits baskets from her
A Man Who Views The World The Same At Fifty As He Did At Twenty Has Wasted Thirty Years Of His Life. - Muhammad Ali
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kathpatty »

could i get the link also...lost track of her, bought several fruits baskets from her
A Man Who Views The World The Same At Fifty As He Did At Twenty Has Wasted Thirty Years Of His Life. - Muhammad Ali