Aaron Murphy

Topics of anime/other animation art and collectibles.

Do you think what i did was right?

Poll ended at Thu Aug 22, 2002 1:08 pm

Yes
72%
No
28%

Total votes: 18

marinesniper
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by marinesniper »

Around and around...where will we stop noone knows...

To bad the people in this forum don't reflect the people of this world...it turns out that there are some pretty shitty people out there and if they're asshole enough to screw me...well i'm asshole enough to do it right back...thats right i'm an asshole :shrug :wack At least i admit it :D I have no patience for ignorance. Those of you who can just turn your cheek, hell i appluad you, but thats just not my way. And i didn't exactly grow up in the most graceful family.

Some people just learned how to deal with things differently than others...some just brush it off and others retaliate.

And thats how the world turns :crazy
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dream with open eyes, to make it possible."
Hammando
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Hammando »

Brat and 1080 I personally think you have done nothing wrong!!

Actually I got a good laugh out of it! :wink:

If I got screwed as you guys both have I would I done the exact same thing!

There is a major trust factor involved in Cel buying and selling with individuals, and Aaron Murphy set out to purposefully rip people off. :dsad He deserved to be on the receiving end after what he did to you both.

Hammando
dude_moose
Yosutebito - Hermit

HAHAHAHA

Post by dude_moose »

That was a very creative way of getting revenge- i'm with ya all the way. I've never been scammed but I would do the exact same thing.

An eye for a eye...
EvilMisha
Kamisama - God

Post by EvilMisha »

...would make the world go blind.

To finish the famous Ghandi quote.

-Misha