Aaron Murphy

Topics of anime/other animation art and collectibles.

Do you think what i did was right?

Poll ended at Thu Aug 22, 2002 1:08 pm

Yes
72%
No
28%

Total votes: 18

SsjChibbiBrat
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by SsjChibbiBrat »

lol thanks lady il get you whenu come to england :) joke!! I sleep easily at night upon a pile of aarons cels :) I think some of you look at this funny, I have a concience but it has not been affected at all by this, he ot what he deserved, I went thru a year of trying to contact him, he is X directory so you cant actually get his phone number. I spet a lot of cash trying to track him, well about $7 on a phone call or two but thats too much as far as im concerned, wow puddle of mud have a new single out, groovy.....
A birdee A birdee Goten is A birdee
Deadly Whispers
Wamphyri

Post by Deadly Whispers »

HEY!! :laugh Well, at least you won't get my cels . . . ;) No way those are going overseas again.
Dragonball1080
Senpai - Elder

Post by Dragonball1080 »

:topic Brat, what song are you talking about? Drift & Die?
marinesniper
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by marinesniper »

As the old saying goes "Screw onto Others"...good for you Brat. Retribution is a good thing :twisted: Sometimes the only way to get to people is to give them a taste of their own medicine. :wack
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dream with open eyes, to make it possible."
SsjChibbiBrat
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by SsjChibbiBrat »

that song was ummm lemme think
the she fukn hates me one
I dont know what it is dude i have the album just thats the fiorst time ive seen the video
la-la-la-la
A birdee A birdee Goten is A birdee
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

What you have done is not "right" wether or not he deserves it.
What the good people of Beta need to do is figure out a way to protect not just ourselves but everyone else from this kind of scumbag.
What would anyone think of new identities to buy cheap cells from him and then crucify his identity with negatives or eBay fraud problems? It would cost something but might be worth it.
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
Dragonball1080
Senpai - Elder

Post by Dragonball1080 »

Oh yeah brat, I know that one, I heard it along time ago, I havent seen the vid yet, but it is censored to shit, she........ hates me lalalallala, the best vid has got to be control though, lol stupid bitch.

Glorff - I am already doing that
Dragonball1080
Senpai - Elder

Post by Dragonball1080 »

Muhahahahah I bid on his auction with another ID and left that son of a bitch a nice new fresh Negative, it is forsure him, so none of you get pissed off, I asked about him scamming people with cels and his "Mom" said that it was her son that did it not her, dah well, I got his name in the NEg too so everyone will know its him, and on the plus side I killed two birds with one stone as he thinks I have another id, and its the person that ripped me off, so aaron contacted ebay about her lol, I am soooo evil, but its all in good fun, I cant see this account lasting too much longer as I already have 3 negs on it from the 2 scammers
EvilMisha
Kamisama - God

Post by EvilMisha »

Well, what's morally wrong to a person depends on their own set of morals, so if Brat doesn't see it as wrong, then his conscience will not be burdened. With that in mind, it's a moot point to debate it.

I think it's time to let things go, frankly...but I've never been scammed, so I can't really say much about this.

-Misha
Dragonball1080
Senpai - Elder

Post by Dragonball1080 »

Believe me, it gets alot easier if you have been screwed before, but what I dont understand is how some people paid for a cel, then they think its wrong to get back what they rightfully paid for ( and maybe a few extra cels as intrest :) ) I know some kid bounced a cheque on me once and he was being a total ass hole, I had no problem taking 50 extra back from him after 8 months of tracking him down
Wolfette
Himajin - Get A Life
Location: Fawning at Bakura's feet *worship* AnimeBeta's resident rabid Shota fangirl :)

Post by Wolfette »

I've been screwed. More then once. Does that make it right for me to screw other people? Not in my opinion. Not even if it's the person who screwed with me. My conscience doesn't allow for that. *shrugs*

As I said before though, I'm not judging what anyone else has talked about here - if you're comfortable with what you did ... fine. But honestly, posting about it in such a public place might not be the wisest thing...

Sheri

Some fav YouTube fan music videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98qEvSXe5wc - Heroes - Sylar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIDCP5t3y3E Prison Break - Mahone and T-Bag (William Fichtner and Robert Knepper)

World of Warcraft Battletag: Wolfette#1822
Dragonball1080
Senpai - Elder

Post by Dragonball1080 »

Personally I dont really care, if I know that someone has been screwed, they I will try and screw that other person back, I know one of my friends got screwed by Najar, then I got him back and gave my friend the cel, I dont have a problem with it, but I couldnt do anything bad to someone that hasnt done anything wrong, I am not like that, I have only ever screwed people who have done somthing to myself or friends
Nathan
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Post by Nathan »

This reminds of every type of movies I have seen where there is the maind character - his father has been murdered... and the main character is out for revenge. There is always someone who says that if revenge is taken you become no better than the killer. hmmm
I don't think I would have done it... but then again I am going to be tested. I have just sent a hell of a lot of money for a cel... and if it does not come I will go crazy :)
...just one more
Wolfette
Himajin - Get A Life
Location: Fawning at Bakura's feet *worship* AnimeBeta's resident rabid Shota fangirl :)

Post by Wolfette »

Nathan wrote:This reminds of every type of movies I have seen where there is the maind character - his father has been murdered... and the main character is out for revenge. There is always someone who says that if revenge is taken you become no better than the killer. hmmm
I don't think I would have done it... but then again I am going to be tested. I have just sent a hell of a lot of money for a cel... and if it does not come I will go crazy :)
Thats exactly my point, and why I won't do anything similar. This stated it perfectly on how I feel about the whole situation. This is my last response on it, since it's going round in circles though.

Sheri

Some fav YouTube fan music videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98qEvSXe5wc - Heroes - Sylar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIDCP5t3y3E Prison Break - Mahone and T-Bag (William Fichtner and Robert Knepper)

World of Warcraft Battletag: Wolfette#1822
Dragonball1080
Senpai - Elder

Post by Dragonball1080 »

Sw- The way I see it is that you are just getting what you paid for, if you bought say a Majin Vegeta cel for 1000 dollars, and he never sent it, then a year later you had a chance to get it for free you wouldnt take it?

this is the last I am going to say on this topic too, I realize that some may see differently than me, but I personally dont take shit from anyone