Greetings from Noriko...

Topics of anime/other animation art and collectibles.

For those of you who have collected a specific series for years now, how do you feel these days?

Totally dejected due to the lack of quality cels and high competition and on the verge of quitting altogether.
10%
Disappointed, somewhat, but I have my collection and am happy with it, I don't need anymore, really, honest I am telling the truth.
10%
Doing alright, there are other series to collect, I won't be totally unhappy if I never find anymore of my originally chosen series, but I have hope.
30%
I feel like all of the above statesments describe me at one point or another. :)
50%

Total votes: 20

glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

I had not noticed any HP cels in a while, but as soon as you mention it here one comes http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 68461&rd=1 There were two others, but not anything a collector would own. Dont know anything about the characters or series, but can't hurt to mention it :wink:
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
rayd
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by rayd »

I too feel that im in the same boat you are, so your not alone. I had to modify the way i looked at the anime i collect for along with my bidding habits to the changing times. So dont give up, just be patient. :wink:
kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

*looks at noriko's site*i know who you are. have bought from you before.

as to the question, i'm pretty content with what i have. true, the perveral well hasnt dried up yet on some cels i like, so i havent gotten to that depressed feeling yet. i dont say which cels i collect from, though from some of my answers some should know. the reason as mentioned before it does alert others as what to look for. not that competition isnt good but when they can go higher on the price then you is when it sucks.*hugs noriko*dont worry i'm sure it'll get better.
Makoli
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Makoli »

*waves a bit and goes back to whatever she was doing beacuse she cant think of what she was doing before*