Name the Anime

Topics on anime/other animation TV series, OVAs, specials, and movies
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

DANG!!! My enquiring mind wants to know about THIS one!!! :wink: :P

(I so suck at this btw X| )
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Post by JWR »

GuyvarIII wrote:The Clue:
In the future mankind has colonized Mars. Before recorded history, an alien civilization has been watching over Man. We were never supposed to colonize Mars and to stop us these aliens wage war.

All the aliens are pretty girls and they can control humans. The first sign of alien possession is nymphomania.

What is it?
Big Wars

Next one

A group of Alien Scientists on the moon all die from a virus then get reincarnated as earthlings.
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
GuyvarIII
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by GuyvarIII »

JWR wrote:
Big Wars
correct!
JWR wrote: Next one

A group of Alien Scientists on the moon all die from a virus then get reincarnated as earthlings.
Please save my Earth?

If I'm right, the clue:
A scientist creates a robot to protect the earth’s ecosystem. The robot realizes its creator’s plan by taking over the planet. To combat the cybernetic tyrant and its robot armies, the scientist’s son turns himself into a cyborg.
JWR

Post by JWR »

Yes, Please Save my Earth is correct.

I'll have to give some thought to your question for I have a couple of titles that I'm sure I have mixed up. Hopefully someone else will come up with answer before me.

I hope this little game will help peek the interest of Beta members to check out some animes that passed outside of their normal viewing habits.
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
irmgaard
Senpai - Elder

Post by irmgaard »

Casshan: Robot Hunter

So we are supposed to pick something good to see...... /hmm

OK! Here goes:
Our hero is a mild mannered salary man, with a second career as a dispenser of summary, vigilante justice; but the tables are turned on him when his targets decide to demand their rights!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Oh there.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
GuyvarIII

Post by GuyvarIII »

irmgaard wrote:Casshan: Robot Hunter
That is correct!

Check Irmgaard’s post for the next clue.
Hey Krafty, you know this one.
GuyvarIII

Post by GuyvarIII »

irmgaard wrote: Our hero is a mild mannered salary man, with a second career as a dispenser of summary, vigilante justice; but the tables are turned on him when his targets decide to demand their rights!
Judge

Next Clue:
The protagonist is an unknown pottery artist. Through a series of unfortunate events, he is remade into an unstoppable assassin, unrivaled ladies’ man, and ultimate crime boss.

What is it?
vampyreshoujo
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by vampyreshoujo »

I do believe it's Crying Freeman.

Next Clue:
Twins are abandoned on a planet full of criminals and carnivorous plants and must battle their way to the top to return home.
kageneko
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by kageneko »

JYU OH SEI I believe.

A young school pulled into another di‧men‧sion through a well. Her two friends attempt to save her but the first rescuer is pulled through by an attacker. The Girl and the second friend get sucked in. In this world she will have 8 protectors with Dragon gems somewhere upon their person.
Most Bishies are eyecandy therefore they must all be attractive for the females. One Problem though Can we have MORE LEGAL eyecandy??
Pervs in training like the new material
vampyreshoujo
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by vampyreshoujo »

Yup! You are correct! (and in under 10 minutes... was I too easy?)

I'm pretty sure that the avatar you just replaced was one of the characters in your anime... but I'll leave it up to someone else to guess because I don't have another clue ready... :P
irmgaard
Senpai - Elder

Post by irmgaard »

Harukanaru Toki no Naka De: Hachiyou Shou?

This time I'll wait to see if I'm correct before posting a new clue.......
X|
kageneko
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by kageneko »

Yes it is Harukanaru Toki no Naka de(Hachiyou Shou)
Most Bishies are eyecandy therefore they must all be attractive for the females. One Problem though Can we have MORE LEGAL eyecandy??
Pervs in training like the new material
irmgaard
Senpai - Elder

Post by irmgaard »

OK! :D

Social Satire coming up:

A filthy apartment dweller is oblivious to the parallel society inhabited by his pests. However, a new girlfriend prompts a change that will bring disaster to these lackadaisical residents.
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

Geez . . . I've just been reminded of how little anime I've seen . . . .

Don't mind me. Carry on with your game. :D