Detective Conan Question

Topics on anime/other animation TV series, OVAs, specials, and movies
Goldknight
RULER

Detective Conan Question

Post by Goldknight »

So I've watched the few episodes that cartoon network is airing and yeah I think they're cute, but really wondered if the story would go deeper into Conan returning to his normal form and getting his love back. I did some research and learned that the show is 300+ episodes!!! O_o There is no way I can watch that much Conan so is there someone here that can humor me and fill me in on how it all ends? Does he grow back up? Does he get the girl? I saw parts of episode 193 I think it was when I he gets his old body back for a short time only to lose it just when he's supposed to meet his girlfriend at dinner. I don't care about spoilers. Just warn other members if you post them, but I'm dying to know what happens. There is NO way I'm going to watch all of it. heh. That's just too much. :sweatdrop :sweatdrop
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

OK! I can give you a little bit of info. I really like this series but it'll take me a long time to watch it all.

I watched a couple of episodes while I was in Japan this summer. They were somewhere near episode 350 and Conan is a little kid. There are also 6 movies (if I'm remembering correctly). Most of the episodes are filler type episodes that don't advance the main storyline of Conan trying to be Jimmy again. Ocassionally, they'll throw in some hints and clues to that investigation. But there are no plans for this series to end anytime soon. It's still in production and still cel production last I heard.

Hope this helped some. :D
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Thanks DT. That does help. I didn't realize it was still in production. :roll: What a bummer. And I know most is filler. It's really sad. While the mysteries are actually pretty good it gets old with all filler and little movement of the main storyline. Heh. Good luck watching them all DT and thanks again! :D
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug