Drama CDs

Topics on anime/other animation TV series, OVAs, specials, and movies
jcaliff
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Drama CDs

Post by jcaliff »

I'm so bored at work today! It's so quiet. :? Anyway, I'm really excited in that I finally have all the significant story-related drama CDs for Ryu Knight! Today I finally got the last disc I needed to complete my set of "Kaiorisu e no Tabidachi" (the Journey to Kaioris). I've been putting off listening to them because I'm a little scared. When I finish these I'll be out of Ryu Knight stories. :bawl Then what will I do? I've already finished the first set of stand alone CD dramas and the final CD drama that was included in the DVD set (100 years after the end of the series, it was really sort of sad since the human characters were all long dead...). I love how the CD dramas fit into the series, creating a story that works with the TV episodes and yet isn't necessary in order to enjoy the anime alone. Do a lot of anime have related CD dramas? I know Bakuretsu Hunters has a series, and so does Macross 7. And I have the Jinnai special from El Hazard. :nuts I've often thought of buying the Wild Half manga CD drama adaptations, except that I think they're just rehash of early manga volumes. I'm more interested in new stories made just for CD.
Image Image
Hector the Collector loved these things with all his soul,
Loved them more than shining diamonds, loved them more than glistenin' gold.
Hector called to all the people,"Come and share my treasure trunk!"
And all the silly sightless people came and looked...and called it junk.
Rekka Alexiel
Demon Seraph of Flames - Admin
Demon Seraph of Flames - Admin

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

Oh yeah, you can find drama CDs for just about any series you're interested in. There's a zillion of drama, soundtrack, and other fun CDs for the Haruka series. It might be a long time until I can get them all... lol There's just too many!!

So, once you finish your Ryu CDs, maybe you'll want to look into finding more CDs for the other anime titles you like. =)