Gawd, I love you guys!

Topics on anime/other animation TV series, OVAs, specials, and movies
kisara
Yosutebito - Hermit

Gawd, I love you guys!

Post by kisara »

So, I'm tired, because I stayed-up entirely too late lastnight. Me and tired don't mix, so I'm cranky anyway. But then, I hop on YJ this morning and my little heart just about explodes, because there have been some killer freakin' sketches added while I did sleep. But, alas. . . I need another deposit on my rinkya account to get to them. And lil' me, completely dependent on her hubby for use of the credit card (word to all you younger girls. . . have a career and GOOD credit BEFORE you get married!)

Anyway, what I was getting at. . .

I get on here, and the first thing I read is Court's mondo list of manga and it made me giggle.

Thanks for that. It was SORELY needed.

I love knowing there are kindred spirits out there.
tex-chan
Bish Mistress

Post by tex-chan »

It's always good to know you are not alone, Kisara!! And, you are definitely NOT! :) I was going to post in that same thread ... but I realized all the manga and anime I love are probably more toward the shounen side of the spectrum ... LOL.

Also, you are not alone with regard to the dependence on the hubster for cel/sketch monies. I am in that position, too. I had a career (and good credit) before I decided to give it up (the career, not the good credit) to be a stay-at-home mom. Generally, I don't regret that decision, as I love being with my daughter, and seeing how wonderfully happy she is makes me happy too. But ... when I continue to see new goodies pop up and realize I have almost run through my alloted 6-month allowance in ... um ... about a month ---> :emb :bawl :emb Well, let's just say that is when regret starts to set in. Regret over not working, by the way --- not regret over my recent purchases ... heh, heh.

Oh yeah ... I can stop any time I want. I'm not addicted. No ... really ... I'm not.

/eyes:

So, I'll just head over to YJ ... just to look ... looking can't hurt, right? Riiiiight! /gg /gg /gg
This post brought to you by The Power of Plastik.