It's too much!

Topics on anime/other animation TV series, OVAs, specials, and movies
kisara
Yosutebito - Hermit

It's too much!

Post by kisara »

So I haven't actually satdown and watched Dragonball in years. Since it was just Dragonball and they were all still chasing those balls around and Goku and Vegeta still hated each other. You remember?

But tonight I thought, "What the hey, Kenshin'll be on next?"

What the #@$%?! Since when does Goku have a grandchild?! Since when do him and Vegeta get along?! And what's up with the chronic red-eye they both appear to have?! Oh, oh! And how do you REGROW a tail?!

Argh!!

My son's still laughing at me.

*longs for the day*
KT
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by KT »

You must have been watching DragonBall GT --The third and final part in the whole DragonBall series :)
birdie
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by birdie »

:rollin That's how this madness began for me, one too many questions. I got sucked in by the vacuum it created. :D
RX78GP02AGUNDAM
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by RX78GP02AGUNDAM »

Kaiba's Treasure wrote:You must have been watching DragonBall GT --The third and final part in the whole DragonBall series :)
DBGT IS NOT part of the Dragonball series!
hanaeleh
Senpai - Elder

Post by hanaeleh »

^ Agreed. DBGT existed in an alternate universe and accidentally ended up in ours.

An evil, twisted, sick and wrong alternate universe, mind you.

But Vegeta's still hot.

It's true.

Just wish Trunks weren't such a pansy.
"A witty saying proves nothing."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

Cels for Sale!!
http://www.hanaeleh.com/cels/celgallery.html
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

That's how this madness began for me, one too many questions. I got sucked in by the vacuum it created.
Me too, that what started it all.
But Vegeta's still hot.

It's true.

So true. Not only Trunks, but Gohan and Goten, too.
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
kisara
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kisara »

animeobsessed wrote:
That's how this madness began for me, one too many questions. I got sucked in by the vacuum it created.
Me too, that what started it all.
But Vegeta's still hot.

It's true.

So true. Not only Trunks, but Gohan and Goten, too.
I dunno. The flaming-red eyelids are kind of a big turn off (as opposed to flaming red lips, whom I really love!) :P The red, massive body hair isn't doin' much for me either.

And yeah, with the pansies shite. What ever happened to the "woohoo! let's battle" mentality of good ol DragonballZ. Now they have to get all philosophical about it! Blah!
"You have to keep your whits about you when you're losing your mind." - a friend

:P
Lynxa
Yosutebito - Hermit
Location: The Post Katrina Big Easy, Not quite as big but still just as easy.

Post by Lynxa »

Yeah, I was a little caught off guard by GT too.....I'm not especially fond of it either. :P Even though....Vegeta is still smokin' hot! :D

I'm glad I'm not the only one who looks at it as a strange alternate universe that is okay to marvel at but has no bearing on the story we know and love. :D

At least we know that Trunks would have grown up an effeminate pansy with Vegeta in his life! :crackup
Chzbrgr of Doom Better than the show at this point.
E
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by E »

Ahh...Overall I think GT and "mini-me" Son Goku was doomed from the start. It was there just to really make the studio-greeders more money, since the creator left. But still the last few episodes of GT are actually pretty good... I thought that Gojita 4 or Super Gojita was very cool.. And Vegita's personal transformation actually made sense...Oops!! Is that a spoiler for anyone?.. I should stay off of this topic anyway and shut up!
Sorry.. yaaaaa!
:run
LinaLoN
Senpai - Elder

Post by LinaLoN »

I'm a HUGE Gohan fan and becuase of this I HATE GT! :x They made Gohan like a nerdy lawyer! Then they have the nerve to turn him against his father when that weird thing takes control of people there.

The reason why Gohan was thrown into fighting in the first place was due to his love and high respect for his father and to fight to protect the people and home. He would NEVER, NEVER turn against his father even IF someone was controlling him... his love bond would break through it. Not only that but why was Goku more of a father to Pan than Gohan? That's not right either! Goku's always running off to fight and getting involved in HUGE events and to have Pan admire him more than Gohan her own father is not right! :evil:

Oh, sorry I'm ranting now. I don't even care too much for the Buu incidences at the end of DBZ, either. First they start off with Gohan is going to be the hero and the star, then Goku all of a sudden comes back to life and pushes Gohan out of the limelight. I do love it when Gohan trains with the Z sword and comes back to kick Buu's butt then... well it happens again. (Ooh, I DO love him in that blue outfit!) SO I'm with DBZ up to after the end of the Cell Games.
My cat Temperance I call her Tempe for short.

My cat Seeley is a Sailor Moon fan, too!

I didn't anticipate on having a black female cat and a white male cat or I would have named them Luna and Artemis... oh well.