Final Fantasy Advent Children

Topics on anime/other animation TV series, OVAs, specials, and movies
Mydragonsballs2002
Kishin - Fierce God
Location: In England awaiting Chris's Return to Cel Collecting

Final Fantasy Advent Children

Post by Mydragonsballs2002 »

Does anybody know where u can buy the dvd or umd versions of the new fianl fantasy 7 movie. When i went on the website yesterday it says its 11 days till its released and i'm desperate to see it. Please Help

Paul
"I am the hope of the universe, ally to good nightmare to you." Goku Frieza Saga
K86
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by K86 »

Hi

I'm looking pretty forward to seeing it as well, but what I'm hearing is that the U.S release of Advent children has been pushed back until November due to they only have 3 voice actors, but the Japanese version will still be released on the 14th of September but it does not contain any subs so unless you know Japanese I'm afraid it will be a couple of more months until its released, sorry
Mydragonsballs2002
Kishin - Fierce God
Location: In England awaiting Chris's Return to Cel Collecting

Post by Mydragonsballs2002 »

Bugger. I'm off to uni to learn japanese but i wont pick it up that quickly. Maybe i could use the japanese version as an assignement to help me learn it lol.
I have seen a few sites that say that it will be out on the 26th of october in the us. One of the websites has given a release date of 09/01/06 on the UMD for the psp in the uk (01/09/06 in us dates)
"I am the hope of the universe, ally to good nightmare to you." Goku Frieza Saga
transmet
Senpai - Elder

Post by transmet »

Yeah, I was gonna post about this the other day - too bad about the release date being pushed back.
It looks like it's gonna be a fun ride. 8)
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

Mydragonsballs2002 wrote:Bugger. I'm off to uni to learn japanese but i wont pick it up that quickly. Maybe i could use the japanese version as an assignement to help me learn it lol.
Believe me, you won't learn enough to understand an entire movie, especially something like FF that has such obscure vocab. But you will be completely excited when you do pick out vocab words and grammer points when watching anime. :D

<On her second year of Japanese in uni. 8)