Do you guys play online games....

Topics on anime/other animation TV series, OVAs, specials, and movies

Who plays online Games like Diablo, etc. & which ones?

Yes
75%
No
25%

Total votes: 8

Golden Dragon
Senpai - Elder

Do you guys play online games....

Post by Golden Dragon »

How many of you play on line games like Diablo, etc?
Deadly Whispers
Wamphyri

Post by Deadly Whispers »

Not me, not anymore. I used to play Ultima Online when that first came out, but a bunch of German player-killers kind of took the fun out of it. :tongue So, I cried in my little corner and I don't play those games. *sigh

:hippy
Golden Dragon
Senpai - Elder

Post by Golden Dragon »

I'm sorry Lady of Knight that they kept killing you, but would you play a game if there was no real penality for death, like you get teleported to the temple where you can be healed, for a small donation? Yes you have to travel back there, but that's about it.
Kat

Thanks S17 for the great banner!!!!

I will smite you with my Blade of Honor! - Guan Yu
Kane
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by Kane »

I don't play online games. I used to do online trivia games, but I'm just not into it.
ImageImage
Tabbykitty
Senpai - Elder

Post by Tabbykitty »

I used to (and still do occasionally) play on a multi-user dungeon (MUD) called astaria...mostly out of habit then any real desire to go there. I kinda weaned myself off the online games...way way too addicting! (and I have my cel junkieness now ;)
You fight quite well for being such a ... little man-Android 18
http://tabbykitty101.rubberslug.com/
:cat
Allison
Kamisama - God

Post by Allison »

pssst...ragnarok. there is no penalty for death in this game yet. But its being overrun with thai's going "give me zeny plzzz" "heal pizzz" "warp plzz" ughh.
I agree with tabby kitty, they are way to addicting. I never get anything useful done now. must...be level ....99... aghhhh *explodes*

Wolfette
Himajin - Get A Life
Location: Fawning at Bakura's feet *worship* AnimeBeta's resident rabid Shota fangirl :)

Post by Wolfette »

I'll occasionally play Diablo II online (druids kickass!).
But I'm kinda old school - I like MUDs more, even if they are text based instead of graphics. I used to play on Synergy a shitload but it's gone down it looks like. :( Was down for like a year, came back up and now its gone again last I tried. *pout*

My true addiction though are MUCKs. ^^!! I seem to live on Tapestries and/or Furry MUCK. When I'm online thats usually where I can be found. ;)

Some fav YouTube fan music videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98qEvSXe5wc - Heroes - Sylar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIDCP5t3y3E Prison Break - Mahone and T-Bag (William Fichtner and Robert Knepper)

World of Warcraft Battletag: Wolfette#1822
dbzmomma
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by dbzmomma »

Guess I'm not much into games. My son plays all kinds of stuff, mostly role-playing and card games - he's into Yu-Gi-Oh right now.

I still freelance for my former company and one of my duties is to conduct Game Night. I used to have to solicit the games, but now I'm booked through January 2003! Mfrs send their games, I get a bunch of people together to play them and then they fill out my review forms. I take the pix and write the reviews. They get paid $20 each, get fed pizza, and get to take home a game. It's the best deal in town! Lots of fun, too. So, I tend to like board games andf card games more for that reason.
Vicci

Grand Reopening of Momma's Addiction Rubberslug Gallery!
Golden Dragon
Senpai - Elder

Post by Golden Dragon »

I think they are fun and very addicting.
Kat

Deadly Whispers
Wamphyri

Post by Deadly Whispers »

GD, sorry for a late reply! :catfly Actually, it wasn't death that bugged me so much - that's just part of the game, right? It was some people with bad attitudes and POWERFUL characters running around and killing you no matter who you were or what you were in the middle of doing. I tried talking to them and that just made it worse - they made it a point to hound my character. :bawl Yeah, so anyway . . . I could easily get into another game . . . :wink:
Golden Dragon
Senpai - Elder

Post by Golden Dragon »

Lady of the Knight, I know of another game that is coming out, it is in the process of being made, and Pk's are going to be harder to do. The creators will be watching and try to control Pk also this game is based on Groups going out together so it is harder to PK when there is a whole group of people. Also, if you die the penality is you get sent to a temple of healing and you pay a small amount of money if you want to be healed or go rest or take a potion to regain health points and you can then return to the task at hand or get others to come and help you. It is called Dragon Storm. You are a shape shifter. You can be a Human Dragon, Human Werewolf, Tigrean Dragon, Tigrean Werecat, Elven Werewolf, Foxwing Dragon, and Foxwing Werewolf and others to be added later, like Gargoyles and Orc characters. And you hunt Necromancers. It is going to be a really cool game. I can't wait till it is done. :D
Kat

Kane
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by Kane »

I kept seeing "PK" in Golden Dragon's post, and I thought that was me at first. :lol: Does that mean "Player Killer"? It's all new lingo to me. Seeing all these posts makes me want to try an online game sometime.
ImageImage
Golden Dragon
Senpai - Elder

Post by Golden Dragon »

Sorry about that PiccoloKane, Yes it means Player Killer. :goof
Kat