Name the Anime

Topics on anime/other animation TV series, OVAs, specials, and movies
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Name the Anime

Post by JWR »

Let's try a new game I'll call "Name That Anime"

The rules are that a Beta Member will write a small blurb describing an anime series , giving hints but not to easy. don't post something like this example: has an orange hair 15 year old Bishie that Aernath would risk getting thrown in jail for....... I mean that would be to easy for everyone would know the series is Fruits Basket....... Naw really Bleach.

Who ever gets the correct answer to the question must then post the next question.

I'll start.

In this series , the main male "hero" gets fatally injured but is saved by a demon and as such becomes unable to be killed. The Female demon wishes to become a mortal human that the male "hero" must protect for if she dies so does he.

Any ideas???
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
Zetsuai
Kishin - Fierce God

Re: Name the Anime

Post by Zetsuai »

JWR wrote:In this series , the main male "hero" gets fatally injured but is saved by a demon and as such becomes unable to be killed. The Female demon wishes to become a mortal human that the male "hero" must protect for if she dies so does he.
3x3 Eyes???
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

:crackup :rollin
No idea on that one though. :P
JWR

Post by JWR »

Zetsuai wrote:
JWR wrote:In this series , the main male "hero" gets fatally injured but is saved by a demon and as such becomes unable to be killed. The Female demon wishes to become a mortal human that the male "hero" must protect for if she dies so does he.
3x3 Eyes???
And we have a Winner :wave:

Ok next one....

A treasure hunter enlists the help of a centurys old vampire and his minions on a quest for an item said to grant immortality.
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
Grico
Kamisama - God

Post by Grico »

Moquition (probably master of mosquiton, but it could be the tv show based on the description).
JWR

Post by JWR »

Grico wrote:Moquition (probably master of mosquiton, but it could be the tv show based on the description).
Correct.

Tag your now it.
Grico
Kamisama - God

Post by Grico »

A criminal group is terrorizing tokyo and the city's only hope is a 13 year old idol singer wannabe who oh yeah, happens to have superhuman strength.
Zetsuai
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Zetsuai »

Grico wrote:A criminal group is terrorizing tokyo and the city's only hope is a 13 year old idol singer wannabe who oh yeah, happens to have superhuman strength.
Assemble Insert???

@JWR: wasn't it my turn to make a new riddle in the beginning???
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

JWR wrote:
Zetsuai wrote:
3x3 Eyes???
And we have a Winner :wave:

Ok next one....

A treasure hunter enlists the help of a centurys old vampire and his minions on a quest for an item said to grant immortality.
I thought the winner got to describe the next clue? I'm confused.
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
Zetsuai
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Zetsuai »

wELCOME cONSUMER wrote: I thought the winner got to describe the next clue? I'm confused.
that's exactly what I thought ... I'm confused too :?
JWR

Post by JWR »

Zetsuai wrote:
wELCOME cONSUMER wrote: I thought the winner got to describe the next clue? I'm confused.
that's exactly what I thought ... I'm confused too :?
Sorry I jumped the gun ,

I was thinking that when one answered they would then pose the next question at that time and wanted to get it moving at the start.

Zetsuai can do the next one.
Zetsuai
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Zetsuai »

JWR wrote:Sorry I jumped the gun ,

I was thinking that when one answered they would then pose the next question at that time and wanted to get it moving at the start.

Zetsuai can do the next one.
oh I see ... and I thought I should at least wait if my guess was right before posting a new one ...

here we go:
long time ago two groups of people (ten representatives on every side in the beginning) trying to fight each other to the death with their special techniques and eliminate the opponents name on a scroll after winning ...
GuyvarIII
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by GuyvarIII »

basilisk

Edits: I had the clue here but I moved it.
Last edited by GuyvarIII on Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zetsuai
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Zetsuai »

GuyvarIII wrote:basilisk
You're right!!! :vict
GuyvarIII
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by GuyvarIII »

The Clue:
In the future mankind has colonized Mars. Before recorded history, an alien civilization has been watching over Man. We were never supposed to colonize Mars and to stop us these aliens wage war.

All the aliens are pretty girls and they can control humans. The first sign of alien possession is nymphomania.

What is it?