No More Henshins for You!

Topics on anime/other animation TV series, OVAs, specials, and movies
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

No More Henshins for You!

Post by cutiebunny »

At least, none that feature any nudity...

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... n-ban-push

A rather disturbing article concerning banning anime that contains child (under 18?) nudity.

I'm wondering how far they want to take this. Most anime feature characters under the age of 18, and a good portion of these have nudity of some sorts.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

It's funny how when I was watching the first two episodes of "Anymal Tantei Kiruminzoo" I was wondering about their henshin scenes.

I was thinking that the henshin scenes were so well covered up that I was wondering if the producers were hoping that children's anime could get picked up commercially in other countries where they would be bothered by such things. I can't recall seeing a henshin scene that was so covered up before. :D

But I'm not an expert on these things. :P
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

How do I know that you were really "thinking"?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)