Wish and Kobato crossover ^_^

Topics on anime/other animation TV series, OVAs, specials, and movies
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Wish and Kobato crossover ^_^

Post by Keropi »

I just wanted to say for people who don't know already that Shuuichirou and Kohaku from Clamp's Wish made a cameo appearance at the end of the third episode of Kobato. Then they made a full appearance in Kobato's fourth episode.

Random Curiousity's blog on Kobato episode 4:
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2009/10/27/kobato-04/
syan
Senpai - Elder

Post by syan »

Thanks for the heads up! I haven't been watching, but I'll definitely check it out now. :)
darksuzaku
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by darksuzaku »

I like Kobato's personality a lot, and that makes me like the series a lot too.... but i'm a little tired of these crossovers that CLAMP tends to do in their series. An small reference like the crossover for chobits on episode 3 can bring an smile to your face, but an entire episode is a little too much for my taste. I hope they don't keep doing many of these in the next episodes.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Be less specific about an small reference like the crossover for chobits on episode 3 can bring an smile to your face but an entire episode is a little too much for my taste
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

I think there might be a couple of reasons why they decided to use them in that episode.

The first is that they never got an anime of their own so they're featuring them there. The second reason might be that their storylines are going to cross somewhere down the line. They seem to have something in common (judging from that vague short conversation that they had).

But I can understand about being tired of the crossovers though. There are a number of people who feel that way. :)