What show would you bring back?

Topics on anime/other animation TV series, OVAs, specials, and movies
dark-water-dragon
Kamisama - God

What show would you bring back?

Post by dark-water-dragon »

In honor of the return of InuYasha a series I was hoping to return and give us an ending instead of leaving us hanging. I was wondering what show or shows would you like them to bring back and finish. There are a few that come to mind for me.

Avatar is one. I would like to see what happens next. They leave the show open in so many ways. It leaves me wanting more.

The next would be Berserk. The beginning was the ending. The rest of the show was spent bringing you to that point and then just ends. Now I dont know if I am missing something but what happens.

I also would like to have seen something more for X-men Evolution. Now there is Wolverine and the X-men but it is not the same. I just think X-men E. just ended to soon.

Also in the same era would be Static Shock. It started really getting good for me with Batman and the JL involving more and more but then it ends. Just like Teen Titians.

Now I could go on and on but I would love your impute on this topic.
Darkness is the only thing that can comfort you

http://dwd.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

(1.) Fruits Basket
(2.) Legend of Basara
(3.) Ouran Host Club

I'm sure there are others I'm missing, but those are the ones off the top of my head.
crackpot27
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!
Location: My GPS is telling me to turn and there is no road...

Post by crackpot27 »

D. Gray-man :D but with all the hiatus time the manga's had I doubt that's happening anytime soon.

Spiral: the series left pretty much everything hangin'

Shining Tears X Wind: this is just me wanting Keiner to be included :^^: Every female character from the game popped up, so what happened to all the men?

Jing: Twilight tales would make an excellent series :wink:

Those are the main one's though I second both Berserk and FB. Both series it seems were just barely touched on.

And while I'm happy for the Inuyasha fans, I'm way more excited over Darker than Black's second season /ho
darksuzaku
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by darksuzaku »

A few series that i remember i considered incomplete (or with a bad done ending) that i would like to see completed:

Berserk
Claymore - They modified the last arc to make it look like an ending.....
Gantz - Same as claymore
Juuni Kokki (12 Kingdoms) - They should animate more of the novels (Specially the Taiki arc)
Legend of Basara
Moonlight Mile
Skip Beat
Simoun
Twin Spica
Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Gonzai »

Hikaru No Go! :o

Oh, and I have to agree with Juuni Kokki as well. :wink:
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Yeah that's right. Yes, it's rather obvious when you think about it.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Gonzai »

Thanks Cloud! :friends:
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Who is your favorite character?
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Gonzai »

Do you even have to ask?? 8O X|

<-------- Points to avatar!! :wink:
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Post by JWR »

Kare Kano

Fruits Basket

3 X 3 Eyes

Ai Yori Aoshi
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I can see you.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

yeah so its been mentioned already but I happen
to agree whole-heartedly!!!
BERSERK
loved this show but it left a bit of
a frustration at the end..........
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

I usually move on fairly quickly to the next series, but there are a few shows that fit this category with me more than others:

1. Sadamitsu ----- the way how it ended left me wondering what happened after that part. I'm sure another anime would not be as good as the first, but I've always been curious as to what happened afterward.

2. Eve no Jikan ----- I hope they have another series for this sometime down the line because the final episode only brought up more questions.

3. Pandora Hearts ----- I thought it was going pretty well there til they decided to make up their own ending for the anime. :?

4. Shikabane Hime Kuro ----- I liked how it was going until the last 2 or 3 episodes when the series ended in the middle of a fight. What an unsatisfying ending. X|

5. Denpa teki na Kanojo ----- When is the next episode coming out? Are they having production delays? :roll:

6. Tragic Silence ----- This probably wouldn't have been very good, but I didn't like how they ended the series after only one episode.
Last edited by Keropi on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

As far as I know they are having production delays.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Captain Haddock
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Captain Haddock »

Right on with 3X3 eyes JWR! 8)