Bishoujo art collector

Jan 2010 anime season poster is up

Post by Keropi »

Looks like a preliminary January 2010 anime season poster was posted at MAL:

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=127447

Violent picture for that "Dance in the Vampire Bund". 8O

Nodame Cantabile Finale!

Qwaser of Stigmata. How are they going to handle the breast feeding? X|

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu -- I couldn't get into the manga, but maybe I'll be able to endure the TV series.

"Hidden God" looks cool...graphically at least.

Chu-Bra!! ---- oh boy....there it is. :roll:

Omamori Himari ----- I like the manga a lot, but I'm sure the TV series won't be half as good as it. They'll probably turn it campy and silly like what happened with Kampfer. Okay...Kampfer was already that way, but they multiplied it by several times. :?
Belldandy16
Yosutebito - Hermit

Re: Jan 2010 anime season poster is up

Post by Belldandy16 »

man, its all so cookie cutter....
there's never anything fresh and new. just the same ol thing repackaged. :roll: its like youre eating leftovers all the time. :tongue

then again... 8O
Keropi wrote: Violent picture for that "Dance in the Vampire Bund". 8O
vampires paying off the national debt... now THERES something new. ROFL
:crackup
Keropi wrote: Qwaser of Stigmata. How are they going to handle the breast feeding? X|
i might just actually catch this show to see how theyre going to awnser this question. lol
ten bucks says theyre going to actually show him "refueling" up. :emb
any takers?
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

The less conventional shows tend to come out later in the season. Maybe that'll happen here too. :shrug

But yeah...I guess the unconventional shows are seen as being more risky so there aren't as many of those being made.
trinitycubed
Anime Geek

Post by trinitycubed »

Oh the "Got Milk?" ads would be perfect for Qwaser of Stigmata. I can just imagine him saying "Got Milk?" every time he needs to draw power :)
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

I'm going to tune in for Qwaser of Stigmata too. The main character's design looks really cool to me. Seriously, that's the only reason. :^^:
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

I liked the manga's artwork....what little I seen of it that is. We'll see how the anime goes. I didn't read very much of the manga so I have little idea as to how it went.
Niezerra

Post by Niezerra »

I love these posters. Hopefully, we will end up with 30 or 40 series this year. It seems like the ones from 5 years back were a lot bigger, but there were some really high quality series in 09 even if not as many were released.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

The January and July anime seasons tend to be smaller seasons. April and October are usually the larger ones. But yeah, There must be more than fifteen though. Last January had about 26 shows (depending on how you count them) and the January 2008 season had about 28. It's just that Moonphase's website doesn't have confirmation on airing dates yet so the other shows aren't listed there yet.

That's the nice thing about their anime seasons there. Every three months a new batch comes out!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Is this really the last one?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)