Curse you fillers!!!!!!!!!

Topics on anime/other animation TV series, OVAs, specials, and movies
Goldknight
RULER

Curse you fillers!!!!!!!!!

Post by Goldknight »

Naruto Shippuuden is now in filler mode again. I was really getting excited watching it since it was about to get to the Sage Naruto Arc. :roll: Now this new arc has started and OMFG.....are you kidding me? A jutsu with bubbles? :bwall A clan's crest with bubbles? :bwall I just don't get the point of the filler this time around. The manga is well ahead of the series. I'm just so annoyed. :redhot At least the manga is freakin awesome right now.
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Yes I am just joking around, GK and I have a problem.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Post by JWR »

Don't you understand the fillers are just a plot aimed directly at you. :dsmoke

Everyone else is getting the current storyline. The Chinese hacked your account and is feeding you only fillers as part of their war on the internet.
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
beatrush
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by beatrush »

its cause bleach is about to end its filler =P (it wasnt that bad of one also)
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I think you mean "it's" or "it is" not "its". redhot At least the manga is cause bleach is about to end its filler P it was not that bad of one also? cause bleach is about to end its filler P it was not that bad of one also is?
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
beatrush
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by beatrush »

programming glitch cloud?
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

awjeez, I havent had chance to watch the new episode this weekend yet,was going to do that today, seriously, bubbles??? :roll: well at least the manga is really good right now
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I agree that the bleach filler hasn't been half bad. I've enjoyed it, but this Naruto one. I think Joe is right. They are trying to annoy me. :P
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

I agree. I was surprised we were heading into filler mode again.

I can't see why they spent so much time developing Mr. Bubbles when he went out with a "k thnx bye". I'm sure he'll be back again, but all in all, I was not impressed with the episode. Hopefully, though, this arc will become more interesting.

But at least some of the secondary characters made an appearance.

I've also enjoyed the Bleach filler as well other than it needed more Kon.
syan
Senpai - Elder

Post by syan »

I spent two weeks watching all of 2009's NS, only to end up on filler?! No fair! :evil:
Captain Haddock
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Captain Haddock »

I could stomcach the Bleach filler this time around, it's been one of the better arch's they've developed. They did flop about for a few episodes with one off's before deciding on it though. I seem to recall a rather sinister beach (that is beach and not Bleach misspelt by the way) episode.
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

I guess the studio feels they aren't far enough ahead of the manga to be able to make it through an entire season with some horrible, mind-altering filler material? Regardless, I don't see how the executives think they're retaining fans when they air such nonsense.
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

ReiTheJelly wrote:Regardless, I don't see how the executives think they're retaining fans when they air such nonsense.
Beach episodes.

Beach episodes + Rangiku pillows = Happy Fanboys
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Not many people express themselves the way you do.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

Great...double post.... :x

I know many people don't, Cloud. How many people do you know would wear a Cookie Monster shirt & hat to a early morning business meeting?

Not like I had a choice, though. United lost my bags.
Last edited by cutiebunny on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.