K-On!!
B Gate H Kei

Guilty pleasures :p
Ikkitousen Xtreme Xecuter
Kiss x Sis
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I think I've watched just about everything on that new springtime list. :emb Insane. I did watch a few episodes of Ikkitousen and I think it sucks. It's almost painful. when comparing it to previous seasons......ugh....

So far my favorites are:
Ichiban Ushiro no DaimaÅ
Last edited by Goldknight on Fri May 14, 2010 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

I stopped watching "Arakawa Under the Bridge" and "Working". They just don't match my sense of particular humor. :)

Looks like "Hyakko" will remain the only four-panel manga anime that I completed.

I haven't had much luck the last two seasons finding shows that I've liked. Maybe it's because they keep adapting stories earlier and earlier in their runs. They end up feeling like I only got to see the very beginning.
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Why do I think of Harry Potter when watching Ichiban Ushiro no DaimaÅ
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

"Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou" reminds me a little of some parts of the Shina Dark manga too.

I like his harem though. Some interesting seiyuu are in the mix. I had a hard time recognizing Haruka Tomatsu because of the way she's voicing her character. It's not the way she usually talks.
Blaster
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Blaster »

I know. I didn't even realise she was voicing anyone in Daimaou. But she seems to be in nearly everything these days - not that it a bad thing mind you :wink:
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Woops! I forgot I finished one season of K-ON and that was a 4-panel manga anime. But I can't think of any others besides Hyakko that I finished.

"B Gata H Kei" has grown on me. When I watched the first episode I thought I would be dropping it shortly, but I actually like it a lot more since then. I guess I've gotten used to its odd sense of humor.
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

I just started watching anime again. (I'm sure everyone knows why.) So I can't comment on all the ones I hoped to watch. But I am watching these two.

Hakuouki
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou

Hakuouki was the series I got interested in when the second display of series was linked here. I like it. It reminds me a lot of Kenshin, which I liked. I'm not huge into sword fighting and tales of the Shinsengumi but it's entertaining. I love the romance angles. :wink:

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou looked really promising. Sadly, it's not holding up to my standards. I'll finish it since it's short but I'm sick of all the panty shots and boobs fifty times each episode. It would be such a great series if they cut all that fanfare crap out.
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Kinda had a feeling that your rating was going to prove to be too high there. :D

You see if you look up the "stats" page from the MAL anime's page you can see what your friends have rated it.
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

I just lowered it from an 8 to a 7. I still think it's really good. The pointless sex shots just caused it to lose one point. I love the design, colors and storyline.

I just started watching Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitte Iru. I can't comment on it yet but it looks like another keeper.
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!