Strongest Anime Character From Any Universe?

Topics on anime/other animation TV series, OVAs, specials, and movies
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

Wouldn't mind dyin'
Got to go by myself.
No, I wouldn't mind dyin'
Got to go by myself.
An' I wouldn't mind dyin' if dyin' was all.

Another contender:

He's dead, he's buried, he's certifiably insane, and (because he has the power to write stories that come true, and had the presence of mind to give himself eternal life, omniscience, and omnipotence in the last story he wrote before dying), he controls freakin' EVERYTHING!

Yeah. But I bet Sakura could use Erase to destroy his last story. And Clow Reed could help her with being able to continue to use her powers from beyond the grave.
dark-water-dragon
Kamisama - God

Post by dark-water-dragon »

Killua wrote:First rule of the Death Note: "The human whose name is written in this note shall die."

If I recall correctly, Son Goku is not human.
Not only does Son Goku take on human form he is also part Ape. You can't get anymore human than that.
Darkness is the only thing that can comfort you

http://dwd.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
Massacrist Manslayer
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by Massacrist Manslayer »

:bow All hail the Hypnotoad....*clap....*clap....*clap :bow Obey the Hypnotoad....*clap....*clap....*clap :bow
:bow All hail the Hypnotoad....*clap....*clap....*clap :bow Obey the Hypnotoad....*clap....*clap....*clap :bow

I much go for "Doom" - "Who framed Roger Rabbit", killing anime toons with the "Dip". No toon never come back alive.
sensei

Post by sensei »

Dip doesn't work on CGI animated characters.
Killua
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Killua »

dark-water-dragon wrote:
Killua wrote:First rule of the Death Note: "The human whose name is written in this note shall die."

Not only does Son Goku take on human form he is also part Ape. You can't get anymore human than that.
Err, yes you can. You could actually be human. Son Goku doesn't take on human form at all. He is Saiyan form. Last I checked humans don't have tails.
Strictly-Dragonball
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Strictly-Dragonball »

I agree with Killua, Goku isn't human at all and couldn't be further from it, Saiyans are an alien race and are only physically similar to humans with the fact they transform into giant apes not really standing for anything.

Apes known to humans aren't gigantic and they don't shoot enourmous destructive blasts from their mouths. :)
HJ Hodgson

Me and my twin sister

'Love me when I least deserve it, for that is when I most need it'-Proverb
Massacrist Manslayer
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by Massacrist Manslayer »

sensei wrote:Dip doesn't work on CGI animated characters.
CGI, hmmmm - well I never, got me on that one
Killua wrote:
dark-water-dragon wrote:

Err, yes you can. You could actually be human. Son Goku doesn't take on human form at all. He is Saiyan form. Last I checked humans don't have tails.
Strictly-Dragonball wrote:I agree with Killua, Goku isn't human at all and couldn't be further from it, Saiyans are an alien race and are only physically similar to humans with the fact they transform into giant apes not really standing for anything.

Apes known to humans aren't gigantic and they don't shoot enourmous destructive blasts from their mouths. :)
Have a problem with this but saiyans can inter-breed with humans, got be a human along the line somewhere. So Goku kids Gohan & Goten plus others half human/half saiyans be able for the chopping block death note saga. Still in question on the full blood saiyans thingy.
If the death note did work on full blood saiyans, Goku name shouldn't work is what his grandfather name him instead using the name that his father name him may do the trick - well can always make a deal for eyes cheat abit an lose half your life span - thats a bummer to have -
Its only anime, anythink can happen
in these wacky story lines.
dark-water-dragon
Kamisama - God

Post by dark-water-dragon »

The death note falls into the human world. The same world that Goku lives. Also if you look up the word human there are multipe definitions. Lastly, the last time I was in bio class humans have a tail bone so maybe the Sayains are the missing link making them human.
Darkness is the only thing that can comfort you

http://dwd.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp