Kuroshitsuji Season 2

Topics on anime/other animation TV series, OVAs, specials, and movies
Goldknight
RULER

Kuroshitsuji Season 2

Post by Goldknight »

So I'm confused. I watched the first season awhile back so my memory may be fuzzy, but wasn't the story pretty well done at the end of that season? This season is so strange.
The first episode introduces a new kid and a new butler, both more creepy than the first pair. And then at the end of that episode we find Ciel in Sebastian's suitcase. Now episodes 2 and 3 focus on a conscious Ciel and it's as if he never surrendered his soul to Sebastian in the first season! Not only that, but that kid and butler from episode 1 are non existent.
So can someone please tell me what I'm missing? :shrug
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

The anime producers wanted to misdirect the audience. They wanted to make it look like the new series would feature a completely new cast. It was an advertising misdirection like what happened with the Ga-Rei Zero anime. The anime producers wanted to hide the REAL story. The early promotional posters for both anime are very misleading. :)

There was news about this here:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=243708
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Hmmm. It still makes no sense to me. How can you bring a character back that died. :roll: I dearly love Ciel and Sebastian and after watching episode #1 of this season Ciel and Sebastian seem to be far better. It will be interesting to see how they twist this back though. Just really strange IMHO :? Thanks Keropi! :)
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug