Winter 2012 Anime Season

Topics on anime/other animation TV series, OVAs, specials, and movies
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Re: Winter 2012 Anime Season

Post by Keropi »

theultimatebrucelee wrote:and I'm enjoy high school dxd as well, brings a smile to my face :D especially the ep where there trying to find a pet.
Yeah, that was the perfect pet for him since he's a perverted guy. It was so ridiculous that I had to chuckle at that.

The reactions of Rias and Asia to seeing them naked is somewhere between the two standard anime reactions:

1. The Violent Reaction:

Girl: "You've seen me naked so now I must hit you with a wooden bucket and also send you flying through the air".

Instead Issei was the one who reacted to seeing Asia. Then he was wondering why he did it.

2. The Dakishimete Reaction:

Girl: "You've seen me naked so now I will grab onto you and tease you about doing H stuff with me".
Guy: "Let go! Let go!!" **runs away**

Those are the cliched reactions. Fortunately for us we didn't get too much of that with the regular characters. I'm tired of those standard replies. I've seen them about 3,405 times already.
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Post by theultimatebrucelee »

yeah, this anime certainly thins the gap between hentai and none hentai but hilarious at times which reminds me of manyuu hikenchou. I almost dropped my jaw at one of the beginning eps when the club went to hunt that monster and out of nowhere it starts to shoot out boob laser beam...its such classic I couldn't stop laughing, reminds of me an ancient classic hentai I saw some years back.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

High School DxD 9:
That was hilarious how he discovered that he could unpeel onions just from using mental images of Akeno's chest. :rollin

The ecchi jokes were just a little ahead of what I was thinking this time. I like how Asia was trying to explain how beautiful Bible reading was and every time she tried to present it to them she got sharp headache. Lol
Natsume Shi 6-7 were pretty funny episodes too. Natsume Shi 8 was another bittersweet episode which I enjoyed.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

All in all, this is how the season went for me:

1. Dropped Kill Me Baby after one episode
2. Dropped Brave 10 after three episodes
3. Completed Thermae Romae ---------------------- I liked it. It was funny.
4. Completed High School DxD ---------------------- I liked it
5. Completed Another -------------------------------- I liked it a lot
6. Completed Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai --------- I kind of liked it
7. Completed Ano Natsu de Matteru ---------------- I liked it, but mostly because of the last 3-5 episodes
8. Completed Inu x Boku Secret Service ----- I liked it, but mainly because of the last two episodes. Don't think I want a second season considering where the manga went. I'm happy to end it here. Just like Usagi Drop. :P

9. Completed Recorder to Randoseru ---------------- I didn't like it that much, but it was watchable. The jokes were repetitive, but tolerable
10. Completed Natsume Yuujinchou 4th season ---- I liked it a lot
11. Completed Rinne no Lagrange First season ---- I thought it was okay. It had its ups and downs
12. Completed Nisemonogatari ---------------------- I liked it
13. Completed Gokujo -------------------------------- I kind of liked it. Sort of. Mainly I liked it for the low brow ecchi jokes (esp eps 10-11)
14. Completed Symphogear --------------------------- I thought it was okay/average. The plot was not its strong point that's for sure.

I'm still watching:

Mouretsu Pirates

I'm not sure how much more of them I will watch:

Aquarion Evol ---------- I kind of lost interest when the story became more serious
Amagami SS+ plus ----- I don't feel very motivated to finish it