Bleach is ending!

Topics on anime/other animation TV series, OVAs, specials, and movies
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Bleach is ending!

Post by duotrouble »

How does everyone feel about the Bleach anime ending? Are you guys even still watching it?

I was surprised but happy. I liked Bleach but it got so boring to me. There were so many fights that were drug out way too long. I couldn't stay with it. I'm about 50 episodes behind but now I'll catch up. The last day is March 27th with episode 366 according to TV Tokyo.
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Re: Bleach is ending!

Post by animeobsessed »

I agree. I thought it would end after the Arrancars saga was over at ep 310. I tend to watch Bleach in chunks. It a series I have a hard time watching an episode each week. I'm about 10 behind now, but I will get caught up soon. Thanks for the info.

However, I would much rather see Naruto end. Sorry, but that's another series I have to watch in blocks of episodes otherwise it moves way too slow. I am behind about 25-30 episodes. I have been skimming through the manga...talk about dragging out a series. Sorry to all the Narutards. /sry
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
Shampoo
Kiba-phile

Post by Shampoo »

animeobsessed wrote: However, I would much rather see Naruto end. Sorry, but that's another series I have to watch in blocks of episodes otherwise it moves way too slow. I am behind about 25-30 episodes. I have been skimming through the manga...talk about dragging out a series. Sorry to all the Narutards. /sry
Ahhh so true girl! So true. I gave up keeping up with it about 3-4 years ago.
I seriously got bored and tired of it-- I'd been watching/reading it since high school.
To make a point, I just got my 10th year reunion invite last week.
And still Naruto continues.... o_O
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kathpatty »

Apart from a few fillers Bleach has never been boring for me.
Such an Ichigo fan.
I will be sad......Needless to say on top of the manga and anime :D , but anticipating watching it all from the beginning when it ends
A Man Who Views The World The Same At Fifty As He Did At Twenty Has Wasted Thirty Years Of His Life. - Muhammad Ali
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Well, I'm a big Uryuu Ishida fangirl so you can see why I got bored. :wink:

I agree. I love Naruto but it should end too. I've also been hearing people saying One Piece should end as well. Yeah, it's time for a new wave of series to take over. There's a part of me also wanting Detective Conan to end but for some reason I just don't want it to. I want it to make a 20th anniversary. They just had their 15th not too long ago.
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
star-phoenix
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by star-phoenix »

I used to be a HUGE Bleach fan. But, after one too many fillers, it got more and more difficult for me to watch, and I just ended up falling right out of the series for me.

Naruto also had that same effect, but not quite as much. They seem to come back with a good bite in the series when they go back to the manga. But, I agree, they should get ready to end the series and the manga soon.
Thanatos
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Thanatos »

Well, I personally didn't found the fillers so boring. Well, it's maybe because I began to read the manga and watch the anime only 6-7 months ago.

But for this news of Bleach ending on March, the 27th... Did they finally said if it is permanent or if they will make the last arc in anime ?
Captain Haddock
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Captain Haddock »

Man they're ending Bleach?!!!

Sheesh I need to catch up with it big time I think I lost track about episode 350ish, anyone know where I got to? X|
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Was there no bleach this week? :shrug
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

Wasn't 364 this week?
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Bleach manga 485. Sorry I should have been more clear. The manga is ending too after the current manga arc so even I'm having trouble between manga and anime endings. :emb
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

Thanatos
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Thanatos »

Kubo seems to be sick, so there is no Bleach chapter this week.
AR-99
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by AR-99 »

Still way behind (Arrancar Arc) but I have an idea of what happens, although I don't read the manga. I'm expecting a new anime when the manga ends to properly end the series, similar to what was done with InuYasha: The Final Act coming several years after the original anime ended.